• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi! Does Anyone Have a 5-15-5 Flyer? Would You Mind

In summary, to find a 5-15-5 flyer from Pampered Chef, visit their website and click on the "Flyers" tab to search or browse through available options. A 5-15-5 flyer is a promotional flyer featuring five products for $15 or less, which can be used for online purchases by entering the promo code during checkout. These flyers cannot be combined with other promotions, but new ones are typically released every month or few months. Check the website or your consultant's page regularly for the latest flyers and promotions.
pamperedmomto3
Hi! Does anyone have a 5-15-5 flyer? Would you mind sharing?
Thanks!!!

here ya go...

Attachments

• a successful party has.doc
    26 KB · Views: 483
See previous post on host coaching / host packets - mine is the Recipe for a $1,000 show

Related to Hi! Does Anyone Have a 5-15-5 Flyer? Would You Mind

1. How do I find a 5-15-5 flyer?

To find a 5-15-5 flyer, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Flyers" tab. From there, you can search for the specific flyer you are looking for or browse through the available options.

2. What is a 5-15-5 flyer?

A 5-15-5 flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features five products for $15 or less. These flyers are a great way to save money and try out new products.

3. Can I use a 5-15-5 flyer for online purchases?

Yes, you can use a 5-15-5 flyer for online purchases. Simply enter the promo code listed on the flyer during checkout to receive the discounted price.

4. Can I combine a 5-15-5 flyer with other promotions?

No, 5-15-5 flyers cannot be combined with other promotions. However, you can still use the flyer to purchase the featured products at a discounted price.

5. How often are new 5-15-5 flyers released?

New 5-15-5 flyers are typically released every month or every few months. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or your consultant's page regularly for the latest flyers and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckmom002
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies