• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey...what Happened to the Outlet???

In summary, the outlet section on the Pampered Chef website has been temporarily removed for updates and will be coming back in the near future with better deals and discounts. In the meantime, customers can still find discounted products under the "Specials" tab and through monthly promotions. The outlet was removed to improve the shopping experience and customers can still find outlet products through consultants, but these may not reflect the new and improved offerings on the website.
letscook04
Gold Member
I was checking on my website and notice that the outlet is no longer there?:confused:

Hmm. Mine is still there??!

letscook04 said:
I was checking on my website and notice that the outlet is no longer there?:confused:
Outlet is still there on my site. Remember you can only order on it as an individual order, so be sure to enter the "Order Products" area as an individual not part of a show (option 2). It should be the last link on the left navigation.

It's back!! That was really strange! Maybe they were updating it when I checked because the set of 3 bowls are no longer on..
Thanks!!

It's still there on mine, although there are only 10 products listed right now.

Related to Hey...what Happened to the Outlet???

1. What happened to the outlet section on the Pampered Chef website?

The outlet section on the Pampered Chef website has been temporarily removed as we are currently updating and revamping our outlet offerings. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to improve the outlet shopping experience for our customers.

2. Will the outlet section be coming back?

Yes, the outlet section will be coming back in the near future with even better deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products. Stay tuned for updates and announcements on when the outlet will be relaunched.

3. Can I still purchase discounted products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still find discounted products on our website under the "Specials" tab. We also offer monthly promotions and discounts for our customers, so be sure to check back frequently for new deals.

4. Why did Pampered Chef remove the outlet section?

We removed the outlet section in order to enhance and improve the shopping experience for our customers. We want to make sure that our outlet offerings are of the highest quality and value for our customers, and are taking the time to make necessary improvements.

5. Can I still find outlet products through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants may still have outlet products available for purchase. However, please note that these products may be limited in availability and may not reflect the new and improved outlet offerings that will be available on our website in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies