• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey! There's Still a Month Before We Can Sell the New Products.

In summary, the benefit allows past hosts to double the bonus they would receive in September. This is not how it sounds and it is important to be clear about the details of the benefit.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Hey! There's still a month before we can sell the new products.

We still have a month of the Spring/Summer season - let's not lose that!

August can be great! Tell them what's going away and what's a deal (going up in price). Get bookings for Sept from August so the August hosts can get the knives AND the cookware at deep discounts!!

I agree, Beth! I booked 2 shows for August the other night b/c the hosts want both the knives AND the cookware at 60% off, and I told them how they could do it (rebook from themselves or get one of their friends to book in Sept). They totally went for it and they're SO excited. I'm so excited, too, b/c this is the first August I think I'm going to do well - usually my sales stink in Aug!! :)

August's host and guest specials are the best I've seen in a long time, IMO. I have been talking about the knives "going on sale" this whole month, trying to add excitement for people to purchase them when I send them my monthly email. The hosts I have booked are thrilled to know that they can get the knives so cheap, too. I will probably book some catalog shows for Aug. at these cooking shows since others will probably want the same benefit! Looking forward to an awesome August, and therefore an awesome Fall!! :)

I totally agree! August is AWESOME! and I'm booking it with the same hooks you all are! Happy Sunday!

This is what I sent out.I just did this Friday and have not gotten responses yet so...

I am following up with phone calls though!

Attachments

• BOOK AN AUGUST CATALOG AND GET COOKWARE IN SEPTEMBER AT 60.doc
    10.7 KB · Views: 402
pampered1224 said:
I just did this Friday and have not gotten responses yet so...

I am following up with phone calls though!
That's good and you are right that you must do the follow up calls but I am concerned about the following statement:

"AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A PAST HOST DISCOUNT NUMBER AND AN OPEN BOOKING FROM YOUR SHOW IN YOUR NAME, IN SEPTEMBER, YOU CAN DOUBLE THE SPETEMBER HOST BONUS."

Sounds like any past host can get it. Be careful. I understand that you are saying that if they had a booking from a show within 6 months that wasn't used they can take advantage of this but that isn't how I read it and I know that those that aren't consultants would probably not quite get it. Also, it implies that it doesn't matter who made the booking and technically that isn't how the booking benefit works - HO does see the name of the booker.

~ or am I reading too much into the statement??

Related to Hey! There's Still a Month Before We Can Sell the New Products.

What new products will be available for sale?

The new products for this month have not been announced yet. Stay tuned for updates and keep an eye out for our newest catalog.

When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new products will be available for purchase on the release date listed in our catalog. Keep in mind that some products may sell out quickly, so be sure to place your order as soon as possible.

Can I pre-order the new products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. They will be available for purchase on the release date listed in our catalog.

Will there be any discounts or promotions for the new products?

We occasionally offer special promotions and discounts for new products, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for any updates.

Can I get a sneak peek of the new products before they are released?

We do not typically offer sneak peeks of our new products before they are released. However, you can sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sluna75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies