• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Kids Show Ideas: A Newbie's Guide to Chefsuccess

In summary, some fun and engaging activities that can be included in a kids cooking show are decorating cookies or cupcakes, creating personalized pizza toppings, and making fruit skewers. To keep kids interested and entertained during the show, involve them in the cooking process and incorporate games or challenges. Some easy and kid-friendly recipes that can be made on a cooking show are homemade granola bars, fruit smoothies, and mini quiches. Safety should always be a top priority, so make sure to go over basic kitchen safety rules and have adult supervision. To promote a kids cooking show, use social media, reach out to local schools or community centers, involve parents, and offer special discounts or incentives.
dawnpenn
Anyone done any kids shows? I have one and need some help or ideas of what to do please... and I just joined this chefsuccess and dont really know how to navigate this site....:rolleyes:

Welcome to the site! I've never done a kids show but there is a ton of info in the files. Click on Files and type in "kids" in the search box. It will bring up files full of information. Look for the one titled, "Cooking With Kids" that one has about 18 pages of info.

ThanksThanks for the info. about the kids show. I really appreciate it.

Dawn

Related to Help with Kids Show Ideas: A Newbie's Guide to Chefsuccess

What are some fun and engaging activities to include in a kids cooking show?

Some ideas for kids cooking show activities include decorating cookies or cupcakes, creating personalized pizza toppings, and making fruit skewers.

How can I keep kids interested and entertained during a cooking show?

One way to keep kids interested is to involve them in the cooking process by having them help with measuring and mixing ingredients. You can also incorporate games or challenges related to the cooking theme.

What are some kid-friendly recipes that are easy to make on a cooking show?

Some easy and kid-friendly recipes to make on a cooking show could include homemade granola bars, fruit smoothies, and mini quiches. It's also a good idea to have some pre-made items like pre-sliced fruits or already cooked pasta to save time and keep the show moving.

How can I make sure the kids are safe during the cooking show?

Safety should always be a top priority during a kids cooking show. Make sure to go over basic kitchen safety rules, such as using oven mitts and keeping hands away from hot surfaces. It's also a good idea to have adult supervision and to use kid-friendly kitchen tools.

What are some tips for promoting a kids cooking show?

To promote a kids cooking show, you can advertise on social media, reach out to local schools or community centers, and involve parents by sending out invitations or flyers. You can also offer special discounts or incentives for families to attend the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rudy31