• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Idea for a Man's Show...

In summary, this woman has an idea for a Christmas gift idea, but she is having trouble coming up with a way to make it happen. She would like to have a catalog show where the men come and play with tools, and she would like to get the wish lists from her shows now until then.
hperschnick
I have this idea but I'm having trouble getting it all together. I would love to send something to my past hosts/guests to have them fill out a wish list and give me the contact info of the people in their lives that will be buying them gifts - Christmas or otherwise. I then want to contact the gift givers and tell them that I have a wish list that "Sally" filled out and I would love to help them get gifts for her that we all know she would love to have. I'm thinking of this for Christmas expecially - I'm thinking I'll even offer free gift wrapping - make it TOTALLY painless for the giver.

That is the idea... I'm just having trouble deciding how to implement it. Should it just be a catalog show type of thing, a phone/email campaign, or a full on show that the men come to -maybe have food already prepared but have stations where they can play with the tools. I know I really want to do this (because I have so many friends that get gifts they don't really want) and I think it offers great customer service.

Has anyone done this? I think it needs to be an early November thing but I would like to start getting the wish lists at my shows from now until then.

Any thoughts?

I do this every Fall for the holiday season. I have guests fill out wish-lists AFTER they have checked out, and have them include contact information for husband/boyfriend, and I offer gift wrapping and delivery. I also tell them about the time my husband gave me hubcaps for Christmas, and then remind them that if they do not want that to happen to them, make sure they ask for what they DO want. I do this after orders, because I do not to stop them from ordering on the show, it is only fair to the hostess.

Attachments

• Wishlist_Form_Blank.doc
    83 KB · Views: 288
  • Wishlist_FormC.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Wishlist_Form_Blank_pdf.pdf
    89.1 KB · Views: 240
  • Wishlist_FormC_pdf.pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

Related to Help With Idea for a Man's Show...

1. How can I make a man's show appealing to male customers?

One idea is to focus on grilling and outdoor cooking products, as these tend to be popular with men. You can also offer demonstrations and recipes featuring "manly" ingredients such as meat, beer, and spicy flavors.

2. Are there any specific products that are popular with men?

Some popular products with men include grilling tools, beer and wine accessories, and multi-purpose kitchen gadgets. You can also consider offering items that cater to specific hobbies or interests, such as home brewing or sports-themed products.

3. How can I market a man's show to attract male customers?

Consider using language and imagery that appeals to men, such as bold colors and strong, masculine language. You can also target your advertising to specific groups of men, such as sports fans, outdoor enthusiasts, or hobbyists.

4. What kind of demos or activities can I offer at a man's show?

In addition to cooking demos, you can also offer activities such as beer or wine tastings, grilling competitions, or DIY workshops for making homemade products such as hot sauce or barbecue rubs. You can also consider bringing in a guest speaker or expert in a specific area that may interest men.

5. How can I make a man's show stand out from other Pampered Chef events?

Consider offering special deals or discounts on popular products for men, or creating a unique theme or atmosphere for the event. You can also collaborate with other vendors or businesses that cater to men, such as local breweries or sports teams, to offer a more diverse experience for attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelbi