• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With a Fundraiser Order Form!!!

In summary, you have been given the chance to do a fundraiser for a Mardi Gras Parade group and have decided to use mini catalogs and create a sticker for your website. You are looking for guidance on creating an outside order form and have several options to consider, including creating a form using a program, using an online platform, or reaching out to the parade group for resources.
cbord
I have been given the chance for a frundaraiser-my first.

It's for a Madri Gras Parade group in Louisiana.

I need help making a outside order form.

I have decide to use the mini catalogs instead of the regular catalog. Of course I am making a sticker to put on the mini catalog that a full line can be seen at (my webiste).

My niece is the chairperson for the parade. Their next general meeting is Oct. 16, so I want provide her with everything by 9/30.

I am not sure how to make an outside order form with the mini catalog. I would like to have the customers be able to just fill out the order form and then turn it in with their payment. How do I make this happen? What should I include on my order form?

Congratulations on getting the opportunity to do your first fundraiser! It sounds like you have a great plan in place with using mini catalogs and creating a sticker for your website. As for creating an outside order form, there are a few options you can consider. One option is to create a simple form using a program like Microsoft Word or Google Forms. This way, you can customize the form to fit your needs and include all the necessary information such as product options, prices, and contact information. You can then print out copies of the form for people to fill out and return to you. Another option is to use an online platform specifically designed for fundraisers, such as Fundly or Bonfire. These platforms allow you to create a customizable online order form where people can browse and purchase products directly from your fundraiser page. This can be a convenient option for both you and your customers. Lastly, you can also reach out to the parade group to see if they have any specific guidelines or templates for outside order forms that they prefer to use. They may have some helpful resources or suggestions for you. Good luck with your fundraiser and I hope it is a success! Don't hesitate to reach out for any further assistance.

Related to Help With a Fundraiser Order Form!!!

What is the purpose of a fundraiser order form?

A fundraiser order form is used to collect orders from customers who are interested in purchasing products from a fundraising event. These orders are then compiled and used to fulfill the orders and raise money for a specific cause or organization.

Can I customize the fundraiser order form?

Yes, the fundraiser order form can be customized to fit the needs of your specific fundraiser. You can add your organization's logo, include specific products or packages, and even add a section for additional donations.

How do I submit the completed fundraiser order form?

Completed fundraiser order forms can be submitted either online or in-person. If submitting online, you can usually fill out the form and submit it directly through the organization's website. If submitting in-person, you can hand in the physical form to the designated organizer.

What payment methods are accepted for fundraiser orders?

This may vary depending on the specific fundraiser, but typically cash, check, and credit card payments are accepted. It is best to check with the organizer for specific payment options for your fundraiser order.

How long does it take to receive my fundraiser order?

The delivery time for fundraiser orders can vary depending on the processing and shipping times of the organization. It is best to check with the organizer for an estimated timeline for when you can expect to receive your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
erinhoward
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • pamperedtraci