• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Women’s Classic Fleece Jacket Lg

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer Women's Classic Fleece Jacket in a size large runs true to size and is made of 100% polyester fleece. It is machine washable, and features two side pockets. Unfortunately, it cannot be personalized at this time, but there are other customizable jackets available.
missey1020
Gold Member
it has sold

Last edited:
Do you have a picture?

I will have to get one of it but you can see the jacket on pg 16. It may take me a day or two to get it up on here because I just moved and just use my phone for internet at this time sorry.

Missey

1. What is the sizing like for the Help Whip Cancer Women's Classic Fleece Jacket in a size large?

The Help Whip Cancer Women's Classic Fleece Jacket in a size large runs true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for accurate measurements.

2. Is the jacket machine washable?

Yes, the Help Whip Cancer Women's Classic Fleece Jacket is machine washable. We suggest using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the quality of the fabric.

3. What material is the jacket made of?

The Help Whip Cancer Women's Classic Fleece Jacket is made of 100% polyester fleece, making it soft and comfortable to wear.

4. Are there any pockets on the jacket?

Yes, the Help Whip Cancer Women's Classic Fleece Jacket features two side pockets, perfect for keeping your hands warm or storing small items.

5. Can this jacket be personalized with a name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Help Whip Cancer Women's Classic Fleece Jacket cannot be personalized at this time. However, we have a variety of other jackets that can be customized to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies