• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Resolving an Ordering Error for a Show Closing Tonight

In summary, the customer ordered a Mix N Scraper from the show last night, but put the price for the Small Mix N Scraper. The customer gave the reseller a credit card number, but the reseller tried to call her last night and today and was unsuccessful in reaching her. The reseller is closing the show tonight to get the Mix N Scraper in for October, but is not for sure what to do about the Small Mix N Scraper. The reseller decided to order the regular Mix N Scraper and cover the cost of the tax, and will call the customer to confirm the order.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a outside order from my show last night. One of the items she ordered was the Mix N Scraper but she put the price for the Small Mix N Scraper. She did give me a credit card number but I tried to call her last night and today to verify. I'm closing the show tonight to get it in for October. I'm just not for sure what I should do. I was leaning towards ordering the Small Mix N Scraper since that was the price she put down and then we could exchange it if needed but I realized that she didn't add her tax correctly so her total is off anyway!

You have some time to finish the order and still be within the time frame, just get ahold of her and verify. If you don't she will definitely need the other one.

Honestly, I would order the small and fix the tax. Leave a message stating that you fixed the tax and what her new total is.

I looked in the catalog and it doesn't seem like (to me, anyway) that the way they have it listed is confusing.

Just my 2 cents...

Happy Halloween!

Learn from my mistake - do not change the total you gave her until you talk to her.

If you want to get the show in, I would charge her card the total you gave her and then eat the other amount and ask her to send you a check!

I had one I noted to call the customer and forgot to. I sent it in for a few dollars more then the total she had and she accussed me of making her bounce her checkbook! Home Office said we cannot charge more then they have a receipt for!

pampchefrhondab said:
Learn from my mistake - do not change the total you gave her until you talk to her.

If you want to get the show in, I would charge her card the total you gave her and then eat the other amount and ask her to send you a check!

I had one I noted to call the customer and forgot to. I sent it in for a few dollars more then the total she had and she accussed me of making her bounce her checkbook! Home Office said we cannot charge more then they have a receipt for!

See that's what I remember seeing on here! Okay, what I'll do is just order the regular mix n scraper and just cover it myself along with the tax. I'll catch up with the guest. Right now it's only $3 so I'm not worried about covering it myself. She actually wrote down the item number and description for the Mix N Scraper but just wrote down the price for the small one.

tlag1986 said:
You have some time to finish the order and still be within the time frame, just get ahold of her and verify. If you don't she will definitely need the other one.

I would do this but I really try every month to have every show turned in by the last day. I usually don't let them go over. I think my resolution will work out without effecting the customer until I talk to her.

Yes, to that.

Hi there! I can definitely help you resolve this ordering error for your show closing tonight. It sounds like the customer accidentally ordered the Small Mix N Scraper instead of the Mix N Scraper. Since she provided a credit card number, I would recommend placing the order for the Mix N Scraper and then reaching out to her to confirm the correct item and price. If she would like to exchange it, we can certainly do that for her. As for the incorrect tax, we can adjust the total accordingly when processing the order. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you!

1. How can I resolve an ordering error for a show that is closing tonight?

To resolve an ordering error for a show closing tonight, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. They will be able to assist you in correcting the error and ensuring that your order is processed in time.

2. I accidentally ordered the wrong item for my show closing tonight. Can I cancel or change my order?

If you have ordered the wrong item for your show closing tonight, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. They will do their best to accommodate your request for a cancellation or change, but it ultimately depends on the status of your order.

3. I received an error message when trying to submit my order for the show closing tonight. What should I do?

If you received an error message when trying to submit your order for the show closing tonight, please double check that all required fields are filled out correctly. If the error persists, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX for further assistance.

4. Can I still place an order for the show closing tonight if it has already passed the order deadline?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept orders for a show that has already passed the order deadline. However, you can still place an order for future shows with your consultant or online.

5. My order for the show closing tonight has not been delivered yet. What should I do?

If your order for the show closing tonight has not been delivered, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX for assistance. They will be able to track your order and provide an update on its status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • brendaziz