• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! "Received" Status After Submitting Show - What's Up?

In summary, the "Received" status means that a show submission has been successfully received and is being processed by the team. The status typically changes to "Confirmed" within 2-3 business days. No changes can be made to a show once it has been submitted, but customer service can assist with any necessary changes. If a confirmation email has been received, there is no issue even if the website status still says "Received". If the show status remains "Received" for more than 3 business days, contact customer service for assistance.
jwpamp
Not even sure where to post this...but I submitted a show on Monday and it is still only showing "Received". What's up? Anyone else having this problem?

Hmm...I submitted a show yesterday and when I checked just now, it says, "shipped!" I'm shocked. Sorry that doesn't help you...

I submitted a show on the 3rd and it finally got shipped today. It is the end of the month and with Chriistmas coming I think they are slower.

I had this problem awhile back and when I called HO the show that was "received" on the website had actually shipped the day before. It took another day for the website to reflect the shipped status.

I had the same problem. I had a show stuck in 'received' status and when I called HO they said it shipped that day. The next day it showed shipped.

I have been watching mine as well... it has gone from "received" to "picking" earlier today (which I was so excited thinking next step would be shipping) back to "received" again this afternoon. Since this was for a fundraiser for a dance school I am very anxious to get it back as quickly as possible so things can be packed and in students hands before I have to "drive deliver" because they are off for the holidays (not all students go daily, some only Mondays etc.) Also... this order is reviving me from my accidental innactive status, though I have been assured that factor will not in any way slow this order. I'm Crossing my fingers hoping to see a different status tomorrow =)

Related to Help! "Received" Status After Submitting Show - What's Up?

1. What does the "Received" status mean after submitting a show?

The "Received" status means that we have successfully received your show submission and it is currently being processed by our team.

2. How long does it take for the status to change from "Received" to "Confirmed"?

The timing may vary, but typically the status will change to "Confirmed" within 2-3 business days.

3. Can I make changes to my show after it has been submitted and is in "Received" status?

Unfortunately, no changes can be made once a show has been submitted. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team.

4. I received a confirmation email, but the status on the website still says "Received". Is something wrong?

No, there is nothing wrong. The website status may not always update immediately, but as long as you have received a confirmation email, your show has been successfully submitted.

5. What should I do if my show status remains "Received" for more than 3 business days?

If your show status has not changed after 3 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Pampered Zoe
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies