• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help Needed: Recipe Requested Today - Lara is Grateful!

In summary, you can request a specific recipe from Pampered Chef through their website or customer service team. The time it takes to receive the recipe may vary and there is no cost for this service. You can also request recipes that are no longer available on their website, but some may not be available due to discontinued products or ingredients. You can make changes or substitutions to the requested recipe, but it may alter the final outcome of the dish.
LCOLACHICO
Hi All

If anyone has this recipe I have a host that would like it today..

I would be forever grateful !!:sing:

thank you

Lara

Here you go Lara!:)

Attachments

• SAVORY SANDWICH RING.doc
    71 KB · Views: 320
Hi Lara,I don't have the recipe myself, but have you tried searching online for it? There are many websites and forums dedicated to sharing recipes, so you may have better luck finding it there. You could also try reaching out to the original poster and asking them for the recipe directly. Good luck!

1. Can I request a specific recipe from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can request a specific recipe from Pampered Chef by submitting a recipe request through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please provide as much detail as possible about the recipe you are looking for.

2. How long will it take to receive the requested recipe?

The time it takes to receive the requested recipe may vary depending on the availability and complexity of the recipe. We will do our best to fulfill your request as quickly as possible, but it may take up to a week for us to locate and send the recipe to you.

3. Is there a cost for requesting a recipe?

No, there is no cost for requesting a recipe from Pampered Chef. It is a complimentary service that we offer to our customers.

4. Can I request a recipe that is no longer available on your website?

Yes, you can request a recipe that is no longer available on our website. Our team will do our best to locate the recipe and send it to you. However, please note that some recipes may no longer be available due to discontinued products or ingredients.

5. Can I make changes or substitutions to the requested recipe?

Yes, you can make changes or substitutions to the requested recipe to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. However, please keep in mind that any changes or substitutions may alter the final outcome of the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jcsmilez
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ConShan