• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for a Recipe to Satisfy Client's Request

In summary, my client once had a recipe at a show that she would like for her show in October. She describes it as a turkey like popover that had cream cheese in it. I was thinking a wreath, which would look like a popover when given an individual slice. Any ideas? I can't find any recipes that have cream cheese in it, that sound close to what she had.
lockhartkitchen
My client once had a recipe at a show that she would like for her show in October. I've searched everywhere and thought someone might know what recipe she wants. She describes it as a turkey like popover that had cream cheese in it. I was thinking a wreath, which would look like a popover when given an individual slice. Any ideas? I can't find any recipes that have cream cheese in it, that sound close to what she had.

This doesn't have cream cheese, but it does have mayo....

Turkey Cranberry Wreath

Ingredients

2 pack. crescent rolls 8 oz. each
1/2 cup mayo
2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
2 cups chopped cooked turkey (12 oz.)
1/2 cup sliced celery
3 tablspoons snipped fresh parsley
1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
1 egg

Preheat oven to 375F. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles toward the center, arrange 8 triangles in a circle on large round stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond edge of stone. Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center matching wide ends. Seal seams with baker's roller, points will overlap in center DO NOT SEAL.

Place mayo, mustard and black pepper in classic batter bowl. Chop turkey using Food Chopper. Slice celery using chef's knife. Snip parsley using kitchen shears. Add turkey, celery, parsley and cranberries to batter bowl. Grate cheese into batter using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Mix filling using small mix 'n scraper. Using medium Scoop, scoop filling over seams of dough, forming a circle.

Coarsely chop walnuts using food chopper; sprinkle over filling. Beginning in center, lift one dough triangle across filling mixtrue. Continue alternating with outer trangles, slightly overlapping to form wreath. Tuck last end under first.

Separate egg over small batter bowl using egg separator. Discard yolk or set aside for another use. Lightly beat egg white; brush over dough using pastry brush. bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve using slice 'n serve.

Kelly,Thanks, this is the one I was thinking she might have had. If I can't find one that has cream cheese, she might have mistaken cream cheese for mayo and this would be a great one for October. I told her it would give guests an idea of what to do with left over turkey.

The season I signed, the featured technique was the popover puff. There was an apple version, and a chicken version (that could be made with turkey - I actually suggest this recipe as a great way to use leftover roast turkey).Lemony Chicken Popover PuffPopover Puff
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
1 cup milk
6 eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon saltChicken & Vegetable Filling
2 medium carrots, peeled
1 cup sugar snap peas, cut in half diagonally
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 lemon
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
2 cups diced cooked chicken (12 ounces)
1 cup diced red bell pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons All-Purpose Dill Mix
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. For popover puff, place butter in small microwave-cooker; microwave, covered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Measure 1 tablespoon of the butter into bottom of a deep dish baker; brush over bottom only. In a bowl, combine remaining butter, milk and eggs. In a bowl, stir together flour and salt. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; whisk 1 minute or until smooth. Pour batter into baker. Bake 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF; continue baking 10-15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.2. Meanwhile, prepare chicken and vegetable filling. Using a crinkle cutter, cut carrots in half lengthwise then crosswise into 1/4-inch slices to measure 1 cup. Cut snap peas in half. Chop onion. Place carrots, snap peas, onion and butter in microwave-cooker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; set aside.3. Juice lemon using a juicer to measure 2 tablespoons juice. Finely dice bell pepper. In clean a bowl, combine lemon juice, bell pepper, soup, chicken and dill mix; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 4-5 minutes or until hot, stirring once. Grate cheese. Add cheese and half of the vegetable mixture into filling; mix gently.4. Remove puff from oven to cooling rack; let stand 3 minutes or until puff begins to fall, forming a shell. If necessary, use a paring knife to cut around sides of puff to loosen from baker.5. Spoon filling into center of puff. Arrange remaining vegetable mixture around edges of filling. Slice and serve.Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 360, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 220 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 23 g, Sodium 650 mg, Fiber 2 gCook's Tip: Dried dill weed can be substituted for the All-Purpose Dill Mix, if desired.

Thanks Chefann. I will run this recipe by my client. It sounds delicious. I will have to try this with my family.

KellyTheChef said:
This doesn't have cream cheese, but it does have mayo....

Turkey Cranberry Wreath
that sounds good, i was just at the market and they had a thanksgiving panini and it had all that stuff in it, i might have to try this, it sounds awesome.. thanks girl

ginamkiely said:
that sounds good, i was just at the market and they had a thanksgiving panini and it had all that stuff in it, i might have to try this, it sounds awesome.. thanks girl

OMG...my favorite sandwich, the Thanksgiving sandwich. Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce. The little deli around the corner who used to make it closed and my bo and I are having a heart attack. We used to split it - it was HUGE!:eek:

Denarella said:
OMG...my favorite sandwich, the Thanksgiving sandwich. Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce. The little deli around the corner who used to make it closed and my bo and I are having a heart attack. We used to split it - it was HUGE!:eek:

yeah it sounded really good but the place by me also has the BEST tuna wraps so i already ordered. next time though, and i'll let you know how it is..

ginamkiely said:
yeah it sounded really good but the place by me also has the BEST tuna wraps so i already ordered. next time though, and i'll let you know how it is..

better for you....you did the right thing:yuck:

Related to Help Needed: Looking for a Recipe to Satisfy Client's Request

1. What types of recipes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of recipes to satisfy all taste preferences. From appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks, we have something for everyone.

2. Can you accommodate specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that many clients may have dietary restrictions or preferences. That's why we offer a selection of recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. Just let us know your client's needs, and we can help find the perfect recipe.

3. How do I find a recipe that fits my client's request?

To find a recipe that satisfies your client's request, you can search our website by ingredient, cuisine, or meal type. You can also browse our collection of popular recipes or contact us for personalized assistance.

4. Are the recipes easy to follow?

Yes, all of our recipes are designed to be easy and simple to follow. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions, ingredient lists, and even video tutorials to make the cooking process as smooth as possible.

5. Can I modify the recipe to fit my client's taste preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable. You can adjust the ingredients, measurements, and cooking methods to fit your client's preferences and dietary needs. Our consultants can also provide tips and suggestions for modifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • tahodgin