• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for SIL's Multi-Purpose Party!

In summary, the host is having a party and she wants the caterer to bring a shortened show. The caterer is at a loss for what to do. The caterer talks to the host and finds out that the only thing she wants is for the caterer to demo the dips. The caterer agrees to do a shortened show.
swtnsssychef
Okay, so here's my situation.... in a few weeks my SIL is hosting a show for me...but... it's not just going to be a pc show... she is also having my nephew's bday and a housewarming party along with it. She doesn't want me to demonstrate anything, just put together some dips and small appitizers and some drinks... I'm at a loss for this.. do any of you have any recipes for this type of "get together"? What do I do, just sit there and enjoy the party or be "professional" and party later??? Please help me!!!:confused:

Sounds to me like she has mistaken you for a caterer.

I agree with Linda. It's hard to make sales (our job) when we're not allowed to do a demonstration or presentation.

I'd have a talk with her. Is she asking that you do a shortened show or is she asking you to cater the party? Big difference. I'd gladly do the first. The second, no way.

It's basically a shortened show. The only reason she doesn't want me to do a full show is so that I won't have to bring all my products with me. She only wants me to bring the stuff that I'm making the dips with. I think that she means well and was just looking out for me, trying to make it a little easier for me. But I will talk to her tonight and see what's going on exactly. I know that I can talk her into letting me demo some of the dips. So, until I talk to her, can you help me with some recipes? I would like some anyway for future shows and a binder I would like to put together. Thanks so much for your advice!

The salsa recipe in the catalog showing off the Salad Chopper that just happens to be one of the host specials for July. The recipe is easy & good!
use the Garlic Press for the garlic. Show off the dip in SA pieces.

The BBQ Pork Salad is really easy. make it ahead & just so happen to have the DCB with you & casually talk about how easy it is to do pork & chicken in the microwave.

Related to Help Needed for SIL's Multi-Purpose Party!

What types of products do you recommend for a multi-purpose party?

For a multi-purpose party, we recommend versatile products such as our Deluxe Cooking Blender, which can be used for blending, cooking, and food processing. Our Quick Cooker is also a great option for making a variety of dishes quickly and easily. Additionally, our Flexible Cutting Mats and various serving platters are perfect for displaying and serving a variety of foods.

What are some easy appetizers that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

There are many easy appetizer recipes that can be made with our products. Some popular options include our Mini Deep Dish Pizza Pan for creating mini pizzas, our Veggie Spiralizer for making zucchini noodles, and our Crinkle Cutter for cutting vegetables into fun shapes for dipping. Our Simple Slicer is also great for quickly slicing fruits and vegetables for a fresh and healthy appetizer platter.

Can you provide any tips for hosting a successful multi-purpose party?

Absolutely! One tip is to have a variety of dishes that can be made using our products, such as dips, appetizers, main courses, and desserts. This will showcase the versatility of our products and give guests a chance to try out different recipes. You can also have a demo station set up where guests can see our products in action and ask any questions they may have. Lastly, don't forget to have some games or activities planned to keep the party fun and engaging!

Are there any discounts or promotions available for hosting a multi-purpose party?

Yes, we offer a host rewards program for party hosts. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn, including discounts on products or free products. We also offer special promotions and deals throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated on our website and social media pages.

Can I order Pampered Chef products online or do I have to attend a party?

Yes, you can order our products online through our website. However, hosting a party is a great way to try out our products in person and see how they work. Plus, as a host, you can earn rewards and discounts on your purchases. You can also attend a virtual party if you are unable to attend an in-person event. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting or attending a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • Cooking with Nicole
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cooking with Nicole
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies