• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Changing Flyer Item to Collapsible Bowl

In summary, Laurie said that the consultant does not have to pay the difference in price for the product, and how it works is that the consultant pays the price for the product on the date of the party, and the consulant pays the price for the product on the date of purchase.
tinat51796
Thank you to whoever made up this flyer in the first place! I was thinking about changing one of the items offered to the collapsible bowl since it's new. I can figure out how to change it though. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• dollar days.doc
    117.5 KB · Views: 631
I just tried but totally killed it. I will keep trying .

This is how I usually do it: I click on the picture I want to replace. A "box" with squares should pop up around the picture you are replacing. Then I "insert" a new picture. I usually have a picture saved somewhere on my computer to insert.

Hope this helps!

:grumpy: I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Every time I try that it messes up my document. The picture I"m trying to insert keeps popping up in different areas on the document.

to get a picture to go where you want it to go on a word document:

make sure you dont have the picture hyperlinked
(right click, go to hyperlink & select remove link)
then double click the picture
a box called "format picture" will pop up
select the layout tab
then click either "square" or "tight"
then okay

that will allow you to place the pictures anywhere on the document without messing up your text.

im new and i love this idea! i did my own flyer & have already booked two shows with it. thank you!!! :D :D :D

Attachments

• MARCH PROMO.doc
    85 KB · Views: 467
OK, can someone explain how to download a product picture in the first place, in order to even make the flyer??

I am not very computer saavy, so step by step instructions would really be helpful!

I don't have Word, but I do have Office Org.

Thanks so much!!
Paula

thecougchef said:
to get a picture to go where you want it to go on a word document:

make sure you dont have the picture hyperlinked
(right click, go to hyperlink & select remove link)
then double click the picture
a box called "format picture" will pop up
select the layout tab
then click either "square" or "tight"
then okay

that will allow you to place the pictures anywhere on the document without messing up your text.

im new and i love this idea! i did my own flyer & have already booked two shows with it. thank you!!! :D :D :D

Wow! That's awesome! Way to go! And, welcome to The PC family and the CS family. You're gonna love it here.......don't be a stranger! :)

has anyone done a new one with fall products on it?

Not to sound stupid but this sounds like a good idea. Can you explain how you come up with what they are going to pay for the products?

If the date of their party is the 8th they pay $8 for the product.

Thanks Laurie for clarifying that for me.

Thanks for the great flyer!!!

What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing! I'm a very new consultant, so hopefully I can figure out how to process this on an order. I think I have an idea.

so does the consulant have to pay the difference in price for the product? How does that work?

1. Can the Collapsible Bowl be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Collapsible Bowl is made from heat-resistant silicone and can be used for hot or cold foods.

2. How do I collapse the bowl for storage?

To collapse the bowl, simply press down on the center of the bowl until it folds in on itself. You can then secure it with the included lid for compact storage.

3. Is the Collapsible Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Collapsible Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the bowl.

4. What is the capacity of the Collapsible Bowl?

The Collapsible Bowl has a capacity of 5 cups or 40 ounces, making it perfect for serving or storing larger portions of food.

5. Can the Collapsible Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Collapsible Bowl is microwave safe. However, be sure to remove the lid before microwaving and use caution when handling as the bowl may become hot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • thehaleykitchen