• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Naming Our 3-Day Walk Team..

In summary, when coming up with a team name for a 3-Day Walk, you can brainstorm with your team, consider your cause or theme, use puns or wordplay, and incorporate your team's personality. You can also use your team name from last year's walk if it is still relevant and liked by your team. Your team name does not have to include "walk" or "stride" and it can be as long as you want, but it is recommended to keep it short and memorable, aiming for 3-5 words.
thecougchef
we are registering our Breast Cancer 3-day team & are trying to think of names...

we did the Relay for Life once as the "dudes & babes for boobs."

its just girls this time so i was thinking about keeping the babes for boobs.

any ideas...?

I'd use something that you wouldn't be embarassed to put on a shirt. My Making Strides team was "Awareness Angels." You could also use something like "Bosom Buddies" or "Breast Friends."If you look on Cafe Press for breast cancer awareness designs, you can get a lot of ideas for team names.

I agree with Ann
one team from our church had Save second base
another team in town had Save the Ta~Ta's
Personally, I wouldn't have wanted to wear either one.

I saw someone on another topic that had shirts that said "Fight Like A Girl" on the front and "Win Like A Woman" on the back.

Hi there! Congratulations on registering your team for the Breast Cancer 3-day event! It's such a great cause and I'm sure your team will do amazing.As for team name ideas, here are a few suggestions:1. Cooking for a Cure
2. Pink Apron Warriors
3. Culinary Crusaders for a Cure
4. The Pampered Pinkies
5. Chefing for a Cause
6. Spoonfuls of Hope
7. Breast Friends Brigade
8. Whisking Away Cancer
9. Spice Up the Fight
10. Kitchen Krew for a CureI hope these help inspire you to come up with the perfect team name! Best of luck with your fundraising and the event itself. Let's cook up a cure for breast cancer together!

1. What are some creative team names for our 3-Day Walk?

Some creative team names for a 3-Day Walk could be "Sole Sisters", "Blister Sisters", "Stride for a Cure", "Walk for a Cause", or "Team Hopeful".

2. How can we come up with a unique team name for our 3-Day Walk?

You can come up with a unique team name by brainstorming with your team members, considering your cause or theme, using puns or wordplay, and incorporating your team's personality or inside jokes into the name.

3. Can we use our team name from last year's 3-Day Walk?

Yes, you can use your team name from last year's 3-Day Walk if you and your team members still like it and it is relevant to your cause or theme.

4. Do we have to use "walk" or "stride" in our team name?

No, you do not have to use "walk" or "stride" in your team name. You can get creative and use other words related to your cause or theme, such as "march", "step", or "journey".

5. How long can our team name be?

Your team name can be as long as you want, but it is recommended to keep it short and memorable. A good rule of thumb is to aim for 3-5 words.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK