• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help My Friend with a Wedding Registry for Her Fundraiser!

In summary, a wedding registry fundraiser is a way for couples to raise money for a specific cause or organization through their wedding registry. Guests can make donations instead of traditional gifts, and Pampered Chef offers this option on their website. The chosen cause can be anything legitimate and not offensive. To contribute, guests can search for the registry on the website and make a purchase, with a percentage of the sales going towards the cause. The progress of the fundraiser can be tracked by the couple on their account. There are no fees associated with creating a wedding registry fundraiser with Pampered Chef.
LBurke
I have a friend hosting a fundraiser for her church next Tues. She called last night with a question and I know one of you will be able to answer it for me.

Guset coming to fundraiser has a friend who has a wedding registry with another PC consultant (I don't know who). She wants to purchase her gift off this registry at this fundraiser through me.

The questions are, how does she find out what products are on the registry and can she order them on the fundraiser or does she have to do it through the consultant the registry is with?

Help!
Thanks a ton...
Laurie

I am not 100% sure, but my guess is that she can only purchase the gift on the other consultants website. Particularly because you can only shop for ones registry (and have the item checked off the registry) if you purchase it thru the consultant who set it up.

Does that make sense?

Again, I am not 100% certain of this.

She could still order the item through the fundraiser (and let her friend know to take it off the registry herself) but then the bride doesn't get the registry rewards for it.

That was what I thought, but I wanted to double check. I will let her know the options and she can decide how she wants to go about it
Thanks Gina and Vanessa!

sure!! thanks gina for the info

You're both welcome!:)

Related to Help My Friend with a Wedding Registry for Her Fundraiser!

1. What is a wedding registry fundraiser and how does it work?

A wedding registry fundraiser is a way for a couple to raise money for a specific cause or organization through their wedding registry. Instead of traditional gifts, guests can make a donation to the chosen cause through the registry. Pampered Chef offers the option for couples to create a wedding registry fundraiser on our website, where a percentage of the sales from items purchased will go towards the couple's chosen cause.

2. Can my friend choose any cause for their wedding registry fundraiser?

Yes, your friend can choose any cause or organization that is important to them. It could be a charity, non-profit, or even a personal cause such as a friend or family member in need. As long as the chosen cause is legitimate and not offensive, we support your friend's decision.

3. How can I contribute to my friend's wedding registry fundraiser?

To contribute to your friend's wedding registry fundraiser, simply go to our website and search for their registry using their names. From there, you can browse through the products and make a purchase. A percentage of the sales from your purchase will go towards their chosen cause. Your support means a lot to your friend and the organization they are fundraising for.

4. Can my friend track the progress of their wedding registry fundraiser?

Yes, your friend can track the progress of their wedding registry fundraiser by logging into their account on our website. They will be able to see how much has been raised so far and which items have been purchased by their guests. This allows them to keep track of their goal and thank their guests for their contributions.

5. Are there any fees associated with creating a wedding registry fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

There are no fees for creating a wedding registry fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Your friend will receive a percentage of the sales from purchased items, and the rest will go towards fulfilling the orders and operating costs. This way, your friend can focus on their cause and not worry about any additional expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies