• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My San Fran Dream: $931 in 24 Hours!

In summary, Kristi went on a 5 day cruise around the caribbean. The weather was beautiful, but she had bad weather just about everyday. The ship didn't stop rocking and the waves were higher than she'd ever seen. The last day of the cruise they closed off outside and she left her daughter with her mother-in-law.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I'm back from my 5 day cruise around the caribbean!!:D :D I missed you ALL!!

I'm only $931 AWAY from earning my trip to San Fran and I have basically one day to do it.

AGH!! What am I going to do!!!:confused:

Welcome back!
And actually, you have until the end of Dec. to earn your trip.....gives you a bit more time to do it!

WB. Glad you had a great time. Good luck earning the San Fran trip!

PampMomof3 said:
Hey everyone! I'm back from my 5 day cruise around the caribbean!!:D :D I missed you ALL!!

I'm only $931 AWAY from earning my trip to San Fran and I have basically one day to do it.

AGH!! What am I going to do!!!:confused:

Where did you go? How was the weather? I just got back a week ago Saturday from a Princess cruise to Roatan Honduras, Belize, Cozumel and Costa Maya...and we had bad weather just about everyday! The ship didn't stop rocking....so annoying! but it was still a vacation!

The weather was beautiful!:D We went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Caymans! We had a blast, it was nice to get away for a few days.

Now I'm only $679 to go with 2 shows to close!!:D

You can do it, Kristi! Good luck!!

Congrats and lucky you!! next time i will have to try that area!!

jenniferknapp said:
Where did you go? How was the weather? I just got back a week ago Saturday from a Princess cruise to Roatan Honduras, Belize, Cozumel and Costa Maya...and we had bad weather just about everyday! The ship didn't stop rocking....so annoying! but it was still a vacation!

My husband surprised me with a cruise last January to Nassau. The cruise over was great, but on the way home (which of course had to be the day at sea) we hit a storm. It was FREEZING & the boat rocked all day. They had to cancel the show that night & it was the night of the grand midnight buffet. We were too seasick to go to it. It was horrible--just that one day though. The rest of the time was a blast!

yeah we had a rocky boat all day and night for 7 days (it was unusually rock i guess...i didn't get sick, but it was an annoying constant movement when you ate, slept, and walked) ...we shipped out of galveston, and it was about 30 degrees when we left, and when we returned...so both sea days were miserable. (the last day, the winds were so bad that they drained the pools and you weren't allowed outside!!!) The days in between (at port), we had a few hours of good sunshine everyday, but between excursions and sightseeing/shopping, we got back to the boat to change and lay out and the skies were overcast and it rained a few times.

The last day of our cruise they closed off outside too--they had signs that you were at your own risk if you went out. They wouldn't even let anyone on the upper deck--too windy. My husband of course had to go out & take pictures. He told me he almost fell--the wind got caught under his jacket & he lost his balance. I was NOT happy to hear that! I was worried enough b/c I had left my daughter for the first time (she was 11 months at the time) & didn't need to worry about him too! We just took a 4-day cruise b/c he knew I wouldn't want to be gone very long.

The couple we went with were at sea during Hurricane Katrina last year and they said that the winds and rocky boat we had last friday were worse then through the hurricane!! I can't imagine leaving a child at home without being able to be contacted or get home ASAP if needed..I think I would stick to driving distance or a flight away only!!

The wife of one of the couples who ate with us was in the Navy & she said the waves were higher than she'd ever seen.

Yeah, I wasn't super-thrilled that he got the tickets since it was not only a cruise, but out of the country too. But he already had them & gave them to me at Christmas, so I only had 2 weeks before we left. It was over so fast I barely noticed we were gone! My daughter was fine. We had left a notorized letter leaving my MIL & mom authorized for decisions if she got hurt & they had all the numbers for us on the ship if needed. We called before we sailed & called when we touched land. But I will say that it was nice to get away for a few days!

I didn't realize you could contact the ship if needed...so that is good!

Welcome back. Good luck on closing those shows and earning the trip to San Fran, I'm sure you can do it.

Thank you guys! We had rough seas on the 2nd day so I was a little seasick but I'm glad to know that Royal Caribbean does a great job but I did leave my 3 little ones behind.:eek: It was really hard but I'll tell you, I've been so focused on earning this trip that it was nice to get picked up and put into a whole new environment for 5 days.

We got home last night with a pile of PC messages so I told my husband, "You've had me all to yourself for 5 days, I really need to focus on my business tonight and get this trip EARNED!" He took our kids and laid down with them to watch a movie. He can't wait until I have a week off from PC during Christmas break! ;) I just can't wait to finally earn this darn trip!!!!:eek:

That is so awesome Kristi!! You will earn it:) I am so excited for you!

PampMomof3 said:
Now I'm only $679 to go with 2 shows to close!!:D

Sister Sarducci,

I look forward to meeting you in San Francisco. You go girl!:)

Related to Help Me Reach My San Fran Dream: $931 in 24 Hours!

1. How can I help you reach your San Fran dream?

By purchasing Pampered Chef products through my online party link, you can help me reach my goal of $931 in 24 hours. Every purchase made will contribute to my overall sales and help me reach my target.

2. What products are included in the online party?

The online party will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can browse the full product selection on my party link and choose the items that best fit your needs.

3. How long will the online party last?

The online party will last for 24 hours, starting from the moment it is launched. This means you have a limited time to make a purchase and help me reach my goal. Don't wait too long, as the party will end at the designated time even if the goal is not met.

4. Will my purchase count towards your overall goal?

Yes, every purchase made through my online party link will count towards my San Fran dream goal of $931. Whether you buy one item or multiple items, your support is greatly appreciated and will help me get one step closer to achieving my dream.

5. Can I share the online party link with my friends and family?

Yes, please do! Sharing the party link with your friends and family will not only help me reach my goal faster, but it will also give them the opportunity to purchase high-quality Pampered Chef products and support a good cause. The more people who know about the party, the better chance I have of reaching my dream goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pchefkristin