• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me - I'm Stuck with MailChimp!

In summary, to create a new audience in MailChimp, log in to your account and click on the "Audience" tab. Then, click on the "Audience dashboard" button and choose the "Create Audience" option. Follow the prompts to add your audience details and import or add subscribers. To import contacts into MailChimp, go to the "Audience" tab and click on the "Import contacts" button. Select your source and follow the prompts to import your contacts. To create a new campaign, go to the "Campaigns" tab and click on the "Create Campaign" button. Choose your campaign type and follow the prompts to set up your campaign details, design your email, and select your audience. To
vanscootin
Gold Member
Help me...

I have been using MailChimp thanks too Noora suggestion and I love it... until now. I had been working on my newsletter... it was letting me add graphics etc etc then I opened a new window and went to another website and hung out there for a sec. Then came back to finish working on my NL. Well now it won't let me add any graphics. It's telling me about some security warning... then it won't let me add the graphic and tells me I can't navigate away from the page. What am I doing wrong? I must be missing something.

Unfortunately that's one thing I'm not much help with. Since I use TT, I only copy & paste HTML code into MC.

Hopefully someone else can help soon. Or maybe you can reach out to their Tech Support team. Are you able to open a second window and log into MC to see what what your newsletter looks like? Maybe it's in there as a draft, and you'll be able to close out and come back to it.

Thanks, Noora... I never should have opened that stupid window... no need to take a break and shop for shoes. :( Lesson learned!

1. How do I create a new audience in MailChimp?

To create a new audience in MailChimp, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your MailChimp account.
2. Click on the "Audience" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the "Audience dashboard" button.
4. Click on the "Create Audience" button.
5. Choose the type of audience you want to create (regular, automated, or imported).
6. Follow the prompts to add your audience details and import or add subscribers.
7. Click on the "Save" button when you're finished.

2. How do I import contacts into MailChimp?

To import contacts into MailChimp, follow these steps:
2. Click on the "Audience" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the "Audience dashboard" button.
4. Click on the "Import contacts" button.
5. Select the source of your contacts (CSV or Excel file, copy and paste, or integrated service).
6. Follow the prompts to map your contact fields and import your contacts.
7. Click on the "Import" button when you're finished.

3. How do I create a new campaign in MailChimp?

To create a new campaign in MailChimp, follow these steps:
2. Click on the "Campaigns" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the "Create Campaign" button.
4. Choose the type of campaign you want to create (regular, automated, RSS, or A/B testing).
5. Follow the prompts to set up your campaign details, design your email, and select your audience.
6. Click on the "Send" button when you're finished.

4. How do I view my campaign reports in MailChimp?

To view your campaign reports in MailChimp, follow these steps:
2. Click on the "Campaigns" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the name of the campaign you want to view reports for.
4. Click on the "View Report" button.
5. You will be directed to the campaign report page, where you can view various statistics and data about your campaign's performance.

5. How do I troubleshoot issues with my MailChimp account?

To troubleshoot issues with your MailChimp account, follow these steps:
2. Click on the "Help" tab at the top of the page.
3. Search for your issue in the search bar, or browse through the categories for help articles.
4. Follow the instructions provided in the help article to resolve your issue.
5. If you can't find a solution, you can contact MailChimp's support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chrishsm2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • gilliandanielle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies