• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find My Last Good Company Tea Bag!

In summary, to find your last good company tea bag, you can use the search function on the website or browse through the tea bag collection. The tea bag is still available for purchase and is made with high-quality tea leaves, natural flavors, and no added preservatives or artificial ingredients. It can be used in a tea infuser and one tea bag can make one cup of tea, but you can use two for a stronger flavor or steep multiple times for more cups.
Julieann
I am down to my last Good Company tea bag :cry: :cry:

I know it has been a year since PC discontinued the tea, but I love this tea!

If anyone can help, please email me with your price.

I have a can. It's opened, only one or two bags out of it.
You can have it for the price of postage to send it to you!!
:p

1. How do I find my last good company tea bag?

To find your last good company tea bag, you can use the search function on our website. Simply type in the name or product code of the tea bag and it should come up in the results. You can also browse through our tea bag collection to find it.

2. Is the last good company tea bag still available for purchase?

Yes, the last good company tea bag is still available for purchase. It is one of our most popular tea bags and is regularly restocked.

3. What are the ingredients in the last good company tea bag?

The last good company tea bag is made with high-quality tea leaves sourced from sustainable farms. It also contains natural flavors and no added preservatives or artificial ingredients.

4. Can I use the last good company tea bag in a tea infuser?

Yes, the last good company tea bag can be used in a tea infuser. Simply place the tea bag in the infuser and steep in hot water for the desired amount of time.

5. How many cups of tea can I make with one last good company tea bag?

One last good company tea bag can make one cup of tea. If you prefer a stronger flavor, you can use two tea bags for one cup of tea. You can also steep the tea bag multiple times to make more than one cup of tea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LBurke
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies