• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Lynda Find Pampered Chef Lap Boards in the UK

In summary, Pampered Chef Lap Boards are portable work surfaces used for meal prep, cooking, and baking, as well as organizing recipes and meal planning. They are available for purchase in the UK through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. To find a consultant in the UK, one can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. There are two sizes of lap boards available in the UK, with a wood-grain finish and a non-slip backing. To care for the lap board, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap, avoiding abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads.
sugaredalmond
Gold Member
Hello, I am in the Uk and am looking to get hold of some Pampered Chef Lap Boards - can anyone help me?

Lynda
Future Director

P.S. I have learnt so much from all the posts on ChefSuccess - thank you to you all!

[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/sugaredalmond

There are quite a few threads already on lap boards, if you want to see how people are making "home made" lapboards...Just click on Search at the top, and type in lapboard or lap boards and you should find some threads about it!

Hi Lynda!I wanted to make my own lap boards but I can NOT find the right kind of binders here... even the cheap ones in America do the job but here none have pockets! When I can afford it I am going to order some from America.

There were some other ideas, in the meantime, like cutting apart the tri-fold theme folders apart into 3 boards or using manila folders and allowing them to keep them for filing their receipt and your info. Good luck!!

PS I like your new pic!

Related to Help Lynda Find Pampered Chef Lap Boards in the UK

1. What are Pampered Chef Lap Boards used for?

Pampered Chef Lap Boards are used as portable work surfaces for meal prep, cooking, and baking. They are also great for organizing recipes and meal planning.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef Lap Boards in the UK?

Yes, Pampered Chef Lap Boards are available for purchase in the UK. You can order them online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the UK?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in the UK by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

4. Are there different sizes or styles of Pampered Chef Lap Boards available?

Yes, there are currently two sizes of Pampered Chef Lap Boards available in the UK: small (10.25" x 7.5") and large (14" x 10"). They both have a wood-grain finish and a non-slip backing.

5. How do I care for my Pampered Chef Lap Board?

To clean your Pampered Chef Lap Board, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not submerge it in water or put it in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as they can damage the surface of the lap board.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • alidafrizzell
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • Danielle Touchet