• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for a Format to Type or Write in Guest Info for Invites

In summary, Trish in Texas is looking for a way to send out invitations that are easier to fill out than handwritten forms, and recommends using Avery labels and the Microsoft template.
Pampered_Marcia
Does anyone have a copy of this or something similar that they would be willing to share? I saw it earlier in a thread, but can't find it!

I want to start sending out invites for my hosts, and I think this would help!

I'm looking for a format where they type or write in the guest info, so I can print the labels.

Thanks in advance!

I sometimes use this.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• 50 Hosts in 5 minutes 906.doc
    103 KB · Views: 457
I forgot to add that the FRANK method works the best.Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

What is FRANK?

your pc printable materials cd has the list of 100 on it. It does have the host/recuit boxes though.

you could also change the 50 guests in 5 minutes to 100 guests in 10 minutes

Pampered_Marcia said:
What is FRANK?
Friends
Relatives
Acquaintances
Neighbors
Kids' Contacts

Ann you can never leave us, you know everything. Thanks

The "FRANK" thing is too funny! I will have to tell one of my favorite customers, who's name is Frank, that they named a whole dang method after him! I wonder if that would convince him to finally have a show? : )

The LiaSophia rep that is doing my party for our "girls Night" sent me the neatest package and in it where these labels with three lines on them for the Name address, city state and zip, so I printed the addresses, sent it back to her and she then just pulls the labels off, it was okay, I too would like a format where they acn type it in and email it so I can load it to my label program.

I use Avery labels and online at Avery.com, they have the template you can download for free and it is AWESOME to work with. Maybe I'll try the Microsoft template and send it via email for them to fill out and email back.

Good thought.

I'd love to know if anyone is doing that currently and how it is working out for them.

I LOVE doing the invites for them. It also gives ME more contacts for my mailings.

Related to Help! Looking for a Format to Type or Write in Guest Info for Invites

What information should I include in my guest list for invites?

When creating your guest list, be sure to include the full names of your guests, their contact information (phone number and email address), and any dietary restrictions or food allergies they may have. It's also helpful to include a column for RSVPs so you can easily track who has responded.

Should I use a digital or paper format for my guest list?

This ultimately depends on your personal preference and the size of your event. A digital guest list can be easily shared and updated, while a paper format may be more convenient for smaller gatherings. Consider using a combination of both to ensure all your guests' information is easily accessible.

Can I customize the format of my guest list?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the format of your guest list to fit your specific needs. You can use a spreadsheet program like Excel or Google Sheets, or even create a simple document using a word processing program like Microsoft Word. There are also pre-made templates available online that you can use as a starting point.

How should I organize my guest list?

Organizing your guest list can be done in a variety of ways. You can group guests by their relationship to you (e.g. family, friends, coworkers), alphabetically by last name, or even by table assignment if applicable. Choose a method that makes the most sense for your event.

Is it necessary to include a separate column for children's names?

If you are inviting children to your event, it's helpful to include a separate column for their names. This will make it easier to keep track of the number of children attending and can also be used for any special accommodations or activities for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • funmom