• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help.... January Hosts Dropping Like Flies

In summary, Brenda is promoting healthy eating in the new year and is requiring guest lists with addresses within 1 week of booking their show. She has four shows on the books and 3 guest lists with at least 40 names each in hand for January.
mrssyvo
They are not dying off- they are canceling, I have had 2 in 2 days, and I only had 5 to start with. I had wanted 8 cooking shows and 10 catalog shows, and now I am down to 3 cooking shows, and 2 catalog shows. One is rescheduling for February. I need some ideas on how to get them to schedule, and how to keep the date. I will be participating in a booking blitz tomorrow evening, but I need some help with the persuasion part. Give me some words that have been successful for you in booking your January. I need anything you got!!!

what about offering a free sm bar pan for a booking date and she will get it added to her show?
Offer certain dates on which this offer would be valid for

I hear ya, Sue! Your January sounds like my December. I had 5-6 December bookings, and right now, I may be down to 1, maybe 2! I have 4-5 scheduled for January, so far. My November also fell apart the same way.

We must be doing the same booking blitz, tomorrow! I am going to start offering a FREE Trifle dessert to those who book in December, and the 30 minute chicken, FREE in January. That may get bookings on the calendar. I am wondering about doing some sort of drawing for all my hosts for the month. Maybe doing a drawing at the end of the month once the shows have been submitted for the month? I really don't like doing extra incentives, but I also hate seeing my calendar fall apart each and every month.

Brenda, I am doing the blitz as part of Sherri Carr/ nancy Francis's downline- who do you belong to?

Same here, Sue! I can never remember which one of them I belong to. Pam Nourkbash is my ED, but one of them fit in there some how or another! I will be listening for you!

i am of NO help - I so not have a single booking for January! :(

I've been telling them how bored everyone is in January.
Also, I've been telling them that Valentine's Day stuff will be out the days after Christmas and everyone is ready to move on. Time to start planning romantic dinners, and the Superbowl and Daytona munchies.
And of course the healthy eating too....

I am thinking of doing Power Cooking and suggesting people to get together with their friends after the holidays to catch up.

I'm thinking of having a power cooking show at my home in January. We would eat all of the meals! yum yum!

I am promoting HEALTHY eating in the new year...I am requiring guest lists with addresses within 1 week of booking their show. I will mail their invitations for them and after putting this effort into the process they will keep the show booked! I have four shows on the books and 3 guest lists with at least 40 names each in hand for January. I am confident that at my parties this week I will book more january shows and I will meet with hosts within 1 week to get their guest lists. I will do a booking blitz to get additional shows.

As you can tell I am changing how I talk about and how I work my business--If I believe it and work hard for it, it WILL come!

Good Luck and happy booking!

Check the files section for Jan. host letters and postcards to be sending out in December to keep your name in front of your Jan. hosts. Some of them have quick holiday recipes and tips etc...
Deb

There is awhole bunch in Flyers & Letters section under Jan. hosts. Check it out
Deb

You could always 'make' your own show:
- Power Cooking
- DCB
- Soup's On
- Cooking on a Budget

Related to Help.... January Hosts Dropping Like Flies

What is causing so many hosts to drop out of my January parties?

There could be several reasons for this. Some possible factors could include conflicts with the chosen date, unexpected personal commitments, or lack of interest from the host's friends and family. It may also be helpful to check in with your hosts and see if there are any specific concerns or issues that are causing them to drop out.

How can I prevent hosts from dropping out of my January parties?

One way to decrease the chances of hosts dropping out is to provide them with all the necessary information and support ahead of time. This could include helping them choose a date that works best for them, providing them with tips on how to invite guests, and offering assistance with party planning and preparations. Additionally, regularly checking in with hosts and addressing any concerns they may have can also help prevent them from dropping out.

What can I do if a host drops out of my January party?

If a host does drop out, the first step is to try and find a replacement host. You could also consider combining the party with another host's party or offering a virtual party option. If these options are not feasible, focus on promoting and filling other parties on your calendar to make up for the lost party.

How can I motivate my hosts to stay committed to their January parties?

One way to motivate hosts is to offer incentives or rewards for reaching certain party goals, such as a free product or discount on their order. You could also remind hosts of the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and social gathering with friends and family. Additionally, being supportive and providing helpful tips and resources can also keep hosts motivated and committed to their parties.

What should I do if I am concerned about the success of my January parties due to hosts dropping out?

If you are concerned about the success of your January parties, it may be helpful to reach out to your team leader or mentor for advice and support. They may have some helpful tips or strategies for filling open party slots and ensuring the success of your parties. Additionally, you could also consider reaching out to past hostesses and offering them the opportunity to host a party again or recommend a friend to host a party in January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views