• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help, I've Closed My Last Show for January And........

Expert SummarizerIn summary, the conversation suggests that the speaker, Lisa, is close to earning half off of a conference through Pampered Chef sales. She asks for advice on how to increase her sales and receives suggestions such as hosting parties, utilizing social media, offering incentives, reaching out to past customers, and collaborating with other consultants. The speaker also shares that she has sent an email offering a discount on discontinued items and has received two orders so far. Overall, the conversation emphasizes the importance of promoting Pampered Chef products and utilizing different strategies to boost sales.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
am only $298.49 away from earning half off of confernce!! Never thought I'd do that well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do or try to get the sales I need to get up there??

Thanks,

Lisa

Did you already push the discontinued list? Call everyone who bought stonewear and tell them that the fluted stone is leaving... do the same with other items. Get people to stock up on PC tea and coffee! Good luck and keep us updated!

Call everyone who has purchased cookware.

Put together a mystery hostess show and let people know what is going to be gone at the end of February.

Offer an extra 10% off for all of your past hostesses for purchases in January.

I sent an email offering an extra 15% off all discontinued items ordered by Jan 31st. I have two orders so far. Hoping to make it a show for me so I can get the 12 inch Skillet!

Hi Lisa,Congratulations on being so close to earning half off of conference! That's a great achievement and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time.Here are a few suggestions that may help you boost your sales:1. Host a cooking class or party: Invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your home and demonstrate some of your favorite Pampered Chef products. This is a great way to showcase the products and potentially make sales.2. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to showcase Pampered Chef products and promotions. You can also join Facebook groups related to cooking, home organization, and similar topics to reach a wider audience.3. Offer incentives: Consider offering a discount or free gift for customers who make a certain amount of purchases. This can encourage them to buy more and help you reach your goal.4. Reach out to past customers: Don't be afraid to reach out to past customers and offer them exclusive deals or remind them of new products. They may be interested in purchasing again and help you reach your goal.5. Collaborate with other consultants: Consider teaming up with other Pampered Chef consultants and hosting a joint cooking class or party. This can help you reach a larger audience and potentially make more sales.I hope these suggestions help you reach your goal and earn half off of conference. Keep up the great work and best of luck!Best,

Related to Help, I've Closed My Last Show for January And........

1. What should I do if I have not met my sales goal for my last show in January?

If you have not met your sales goal for your last show in January, don't panic! You still have time to reach out to potential customers and offer them the opportunity to place an order before the end of the month. You can also consider offering a special promotion or hosting a virtual event to generate more sales.

2. Can I still earn host rewards for my last show in January even if I've closed it?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for your last show in January even if you have already closed it. As long as the orders are submitted before the end of the month, you will be eligible for host rewards based on the total sales from your show.

3. How do I submit orders for my last show in January?

To submit orders for your last show in January, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Select the show you want to submit orders for and click on the "Order" button. Follow the prompts to enter the orders and submit them for processing.

4. What can I do if I have a customer who wants to place an order after my last show in January has closed?

If a customer wants to place an order after your last show in January has closed, you can still enter their order as a separate show or as a "late order" for your closed show. This will allow you to still earn commission and other benefits from the sale.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting orders for my last show in January?

The deadline for submitting orders for your last show in January is the last day of the month. This allows enough time for orders to be processed and shipped to customers before the end of the month. Make sure to remind your customers of this deadline to ensure timely delivery of their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • koima