• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Getting an Error Message with P3

In summary, P3 is a software program used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business. If you are receiving an error message, it could be due to a technical issue or incorrect information entered. To fix the error, try restarting the program, checking for updates, and clearing your cache and cookies. If you are unable to access certain features, it could be due to your consultant level or a technical issue. For "server error" messages, wait a few minutes and try again or contact technical support. To prevent future error messages, regularly check for updates, clear your cache and cookies, and ensure accurate information is entered into the program.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I don't know what's wrong I don't know if it's my computer or P3 itself but everytime I try to open it it gives me this message?

C:\Users\Katie\PamperedPartnerPlus\workspace\.metadata\.log

Is anyone computer savvy enough to help me????

I tried to putting that in my search box and nothing happened???

Tia

Call Technical Support at the Solution Center first thing in the morning.

how early can I call? I have to be to work at 8am eastern time??

I'm sorry, Katie. I don't know. :( Call them during your break, or lunch, or in the middle of the day.

Might be late to post this now, but Solution Center hours are 7am-11pm Central Time so 8am-midnight Eastern. You could have called them tonight even.
It only gives an email address for Tech Support- but I think you can reach them the same hours as Solution Center. Good luck.

Yes -- I know what to do. On Consultant's Corner, go to the 1st tab: Managing Your Business
Then 'My Shows' and then 'Pampered Partner Plus'
Click on 'Install Pampered Partner' and the program will reinstall and everything will be all better. :)

Sandi

Related to Help! I'm Getting an Error Message with P3

What is P3 and why am I getting an error message?

P3 is a software program used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business. The error message you are receiving is most likely due to a technical issue with the program or an error in the information you have entered.

How do I fix the error message in P3?

The first step is to try restarting the program and checking for any updates. If the error persists, try clearing your cache and cookies or contacting technical support for further assistance.

Why am I unable to access certain features in P3?

This could be due to a limitation set by your consultant level or a technical issue. Check with your consultant or contact technical support for more information.

What should I do if I receive a "server error" message in P3?

This type of error usually means there is an issue with the server hosting the program. Wait a few minutes and try again, or contact technical support for further assistance.

How do I prevent future error messages in P3?

Make sure to regularly check for updates and clear your cache and cookies. Also, double check the accuracy of the information you enter into the program to avoid any potential errors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • riggs62
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • jeanniedelorme