• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help I Need a Recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, we have various recipes for quick and easy weeknight dinners, healthy desserts, gluten-free options, crowd-pleasing appetizers, and using up ripe bananas. Some popular dishes include One-Pot Pasta with Chicken and Spinach, Avocado Chocolate Mousse, Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers, Cauliflower Crust Pizza, Mini Spinach and Artichoke Bites, and Banana Bread Muffins. These recipes are packed with flavor, satisfying for your sweet tooth, suitable for those with gluten intolerance, perfect for sharing, and a delicious way to use up ripe bananas.
Morvin
okay I discovered that i really like to pick one recipe for everyone to do that month. However i am having a really hard time finding a recipe for October.....does anyone have any ideas??????? Help.....Please..........

Thank You
Heather

Pick one that'll showcase the Host Special for the month you want to book, so if you're still working on November, pick one that will utilize the serving platters. December? Definitely go for that chocolate raspberry trifle! mmmm

Good advice Stover!!
And HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

that is what i usually do but my brain is mush!!! and i can't think of a good recipe for October that will highlight nov or dec i am stuck in a rut!!!!

buming!!! help please!!!

Pick a trifle recipe and bring the appetizer plates and caddy set. There are so many trifle recipes to choose from and they are quite impressive.

Taco Salad or Nacho Bar... our Simple Additions really showcases how you can turn your table into a fabulous party buffet! The prep of the ingredients really utilizes alot of tools too.

Hi Heather,I'm happy to help you find a delicious recipe for October! How about trying out our Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread recipe? It's perfect for the fall season and incorporates some of our favorite autumn flavors. You can find the recipe on our website or I can email it to you directly. Let me know if you need any other suggestions or assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Help I Need a Recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is the best recipe for a quick and easy weeknight dinner?

One of our most popular recipes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner is our One-Pot Pasta with Chicken and Spinach. It only takes 20 minutes to make and is packed with flavor!

2. Do you have any healthy dessert recipes?

Yes, we have many healthy dessert recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. One of our favorites is our Avocado Chocolate Mousse, which is high in healthy fats and low in sugar.

3. I have a gluten intolerance. Can you recommend any gluten-free recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of gluten-free recipes, including our Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers and our Cauliflower Crust Pizza. You won't even miss the gluten!

4. Can you suggest a recipe for a crowd-pleasing appetizer?

Our Mini Spinach and Artichoke Bites are always a hit at parties. They are easy to make and perfect for sharing. Plus, they can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven before serving.

5. I'm looking for a recipe to use up some ripe bananas. Any ideas?

Our Banana Bread Muffins are a delicious way to use up those ripe bananas. They are moist, fluffy, and perfect for breakfast or as a snack. You can also add in chocolate chips or nuts for an extra treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies