• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Need a Quick Recipe for a Pamper a Business Show

In summary, there are many quick and easy options for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, side dishes, and drinks that can be prepared for a Pampered Chef business show. Some options include Spinach Artichoke Dip, Chicken & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner, Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza, Roasted Vegetable Medley, and Strawberry Lemonade Slush. These recipes can be made in under 30 minutes and are sure to impress your guests.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Anyone have a quick recipe that I can do? I was going to bring warm nutty caramel brownies but my rolos mysteriously disappeared :grumpy:. I have boxes of brownies and cake mixes... I just need to put it together fast and can't go to the store now. Thanks for your thoughts!

do you have the fluted stone? do a cake in that.

Do you have cool whip and cream cheese? Any fresh fruit? this makes a great topping for a brownie!

forget the rolos just drizzel with caramel ice cream topping....

Do you have Reese's? You can use them instead of the rolos.

no, no reeses, but i do have caramel ice cream topping - will it produce a similar flavor - have you done that before?

Call them turtle brownies. Do you have pecans? Use the caramel topping and those.

I would have done brownies in the mini muffin pan, made a well in the top with the tart shaper (like the truffle brownies) and filled 'em w/ caramel topping or something similar.

YUM!!!

i ended up doing the warm nutty brownies with the caramel ice cream topping on top. You couldn't even taste the caramel so I was disappointed but they didn't know the potential so they loved it! Ahh, need to get a Pampered Chef Safe to hide my goodies next time! :D :rolleyes:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your rolos disappeared, that can be frustrating. Luckily, I have a quick and easy recipe that you can make with the brownie and cake mixes you have on hand. It's called "Chocolate Lovers' Delight" and it's always a hit at my Pamper a Business Shows.Here's what you'll need:- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 can of chocolate frosting
- Optional toppings: chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or shredded coconutInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.2. Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions and pour into a 9x13 inch baking pan.3. In a separate bowl, prepare the cake mix according to package instructions.4. Carefully pour the cake batter over the brownie batter in the pan.5. Use a knife or toothpick to swirl the two batters together for a marbled effect.6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.7. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before frosting with the chocolate frosting.8. Add any desired toppings and serve warm.I hope this recipe helps you out and is a hit at your show! Let me know how it turns out. Happy pampering!

Related to Help! I Need a Quick Recipe for a Pamper a Business Show

1. How can I make a quick and easy appetizer for a Pampered Chef business show?

One great option is to make our famous Spinach Artichoke Dip using our Stoneware Baker. Just mix together 1 package of frozen chopped spinach, 1 can of artichoke hearts (drained and chopped), 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, and 1 clove of minced garlic. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes and serve with our Mini Spatula.

2. What is a quick and delicious main dish to make for a Pampered Chef business show?

Our Chicken & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner is a crowd-pleaser and can be made in under 30 minutes. Simply toss together diced chicken, diced vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, and zucchini), and our Garlic & Herb Seasoning Mix on a baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes and serve with our Mix 'N Chop for easy cutting.

3. Is there a fast and easy dessert recipe for a Pampered Chef business show?

Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza is a quick and fun dessert option. Press pre-made cookie dough into a round pizza pan and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Let cool and then top with cream cheese frosting, chocolate chips, and any other desired toppings like fruit or nuts.

4. How can I make a simple and impressive side dish for a Pampered Chef business show?

Our Roasted Vegetable Medley is a delicious and colorful side dish that can be made in minutes. Simply chop up a variety of vegetables (such as carrots, broccoli, and squash) and toss them in our Garlic & Pepper Rub and a little olive oil. Roast at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes and serve with our Salad Chopper for easy serving.

5. What is a quick and easy drink recipe to make for a Pampered Chef business show?

Our Strawberry Lemonade Slush is a refreshing and simple option. Blend together frozen strawberries, lemonade, and ice in our Power Chef System until smooth. Serve in our Quick-Stir Pitcher for easy pouring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • AnnieBee