• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Just Got a Call to Do a Shower...

In summary, a Pampered Chef shower is a type of party where friends and family are invited to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. To prepare for a shower, you should have all necessary supplies and familiarize yourself with the products and recipes. At a shower, guests can expect cooking demonstrations, product presentations, and opportunities to try and purchase products. As a host, you can earn rewards based on party sales and future bookings. To find a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website or ask friends and family for recommendations.
Candice
in 2 WEEKS! Bride is getting married on August 14th. It would be at the Grandmother's house, but I have NO idea how to pull this together in 2 weeks. The bride doesn't even know about this "surprise" shower. She hasn't had one yet, because she's lived with the groom for 4 years so people figured she had "everything". Grandmother said that was right, so she JUST called me and asked if I could do it. Of course I said yes, but the time crunch is kind of making me scared. Invitations haven't even been sent, registry not made, etc.

Since it's a surprise shower, I'd plan to give the bride a stack of index cards when she arrives. Have her look through the catalog and write down everything she'd like to have--one item on each card, two cards if she wants two of something. When it's time for ordering you can spread the cards out on a table and let people choose what they'd like to order for her.

I have had a surprise shower and it can be challenging. I had the bride use a marker to circle items she wanted during the demo. We used that as the wish list and guests marked the item when it was purchased. The guest were all sent the shower invite that included the "surprise" info and the bride just got a regular PC invitation. She thought it was just a regular show and someone offered to pick her up on their way to the PC "Show". She was very surprised when she walked in and found it was for her.

Related to Help! I Just Got a Call to Do a Shower...

What is a Pampered Chef shower?

A Pampered Chef shower is a type of party where the host invites friends and family to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and interactive way to try new recipes and kitchen tools.

How do I prepare for a Pampered Chef shower?

First, make sure you have all the necessary supplies for the party, such as recipe cards, order forms, and product samples. You should also familiarize yourself with the products and recipes you will be showcasing. Lastly, don't forget to invite guests and promote the party on social media!

What should I expect at a Pampered Chef shower?

Pampered Chef showers typically involve cooking demonstrations, product presentations, and opportunities for guests to try and purchase products. It is also a great opportunity to socialize and have fun with friends while learning about new kitchen tools and recipes.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef shower?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties with your guests. Contact your consultant for more information on host rewards.

How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant to host a shower?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also ask friends or family if they know any consultants or attend a Pampered Chef party to connect with a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • BeckyC5830