• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help-How Do You Pamper a Business??

In summary, Carol is considering pampering businesses by providing free food and services. She is worried about the legality of this, but is reassured by the fact that most businesses around here have signs saying "no soliciting."
pamperedmomofthree
My sister-in-law has graciously agreed to host a show for me, the catch for me is that it will be at work during her lunch hour.

I'm still new at all of this as this will be my 7th show. Any suggesstions? I have the email address of everyone she is inviting but I don't know what to do from here. What do I tell them, what do I prepare since they only have a microwave ( I was thinking the 12 minute mircle cake) but I don't know if I should have food and do a real show or just let them look through the catalog.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Since it's lunch, you might want to do the chicken fajitas, if you have a DCB. I did this the other night, and heated the tortillas in the Mini Baker, with Parchment Paper. My son said it was the best fajitas he's ever had!

Having worked in offices most of my adult life, I'm picturing people wandering in and out of the kitchen/conference room/where ever they're allowing you to be. The best way to entice people to come to you is with "free food." I wouldn't even bother with a demonstration, just a few of your favorite products to show off, some catalogs, and lots of order forms.

Since you're new to the business do you have tools other than what came in your start-up kit (I realize you may not have the DCB). Knowing what you have will help decide what you should serve.

Sarah

I have mostly only what came in my kit with a few extra pieces, not the DCB though

For an office show I would keep it simple. You could prepare something ahead of time & show the products used to prepare it. Or simply prep ingredients ahead of time for a quick assembly like the straw cream trifle. I imagine they won't have a lot of time so show off some products & have lots of catalogs. I'd send evites ahead of time though & invite them to preview the catalog online first (to save time). Also be sure to let them know of the guest special in advance & at the show. If you don't have them, print a copy of the flyer and frame it so it's clearly visible. You could also bring celery, carrots to show the food chopper; garlic for the press; zucchini for the mandoline; a lemon for the microplane & citrus press - things that are easy. Let them play with their food.Have fun!!

There a a lot of threads about this on here. If you do a search you will find them.

I do agree with the PP, I wouldn't try to do a demo, but talk about how you prepared the food and have a nice display set up.

I am on vacation from my normal 8-5 job next week teaching VBS, so I thought a couple afternoons next week I would pamper some businesses. My daughter has a hair cut appt Tuesday afternoon.....perfect setting to "Pamper" the hair salon and I thought I would go to my insurance agent's office as well. There are 5-6 ladies in there so I know they will be receptive. Any good ideas for a recipe to share? I was going to use the "Hey I have just got started in my business and was trying out new recipes" tactic. I was thinking some dessert....possibly bars or something finger food type that you really don't need a fork for. Do you guys put the treats in some sort of disposable container or do you leave your PC product there with the goodies on it?

Thank you I will try one of those on the other threads

Carol thanks for finding the thread and posting it! My July is very light, so I have been thinking about pampering a biz or two. Now I know what to do!

I was just reading about pampering businesses under the "how do I" thread and then found this one. My question is isn't this soliciting? Most businesses around here have signs saying 'no soliciting'. So I don't even mention PC when I go in. I guess I'm just worried about the legality of it:confused:

Related to Help-How Do You Pamper a Business??

1. How can Pampered Chef help my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and services to help businesses grow and succeed. Our kitchen tools and accessories are perfect for businesses in the food industry, and our business resources and training can help any business improve their operations and increase revenue.

2. What types of training does Pampered Chef offer for businesses?

Pampered Chef offers a range of training options for businesses, including online courses, in-person workshops, and one-on-one coaching. These trainings cover topics such as marketing, sales techniques, and business management.

3. Are there any discounts or special offers for business owners?

Yes, we offer exclusive discounts and special offers for businesses who partner with Pampered Chef. These can include discounted product bundles, free shipping, and other savings opportunities.

4. Can I customize products with my business logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for select products. This is a great way to promote your business and create a unique experience for your customers.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant for my business?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a great way to earn extra income and promote your business. You can sign up online and receive training and support from our team to help you succeed as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katylunsford
  • MrsNetNut404