• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Hispanic Bridal/Quinceanera Expo

In summary, the speaker is considering ways to market their new product, PChef, to Hispanics. They think that recruiting bilingual consultants would be a good idea, and they are also considering having Spanish & English door prize slips, as well as SBRC giveaways. They are also considering featuring the PChef starter kit in their show.
pamperedchef.carol
My new recruit and I are doing a 6-hour booth at a Hispanic Bridal/Quinceanera expo. I'm not a stranger to doing booths, but we're both VERY new to the Hispanic market. I've been listening to the Hispanic session from conference 2006...awesome!

Do you guys have any ideas about how to market PChef at this Hispanic event?? Here's what I'm thinking...
Feature cookware, cutlery, and the new cranberry simple additions
Emphasize the recruiting of bilingual consultants
IF they have wireless internet, have my laptop running for online registries
Have hourly drawings for quickut knives and a grand-prize drawing for a garlic press
Turn my flipchart inserts to the Spanish sides

My specific questions would be....
How do I market wedding registries to the Hispanics?
How do I market cooking shows to Hispanics?
Should I have both Spanish & English door prize slips? If so, where do I find Spanish ones?

TIA for the help!! ;)

I'd ask your director to see if anyone in her upline has a Spanish consultant. As far as bilingual door prize slips, check P3... I think HO has most of our business materials available in spanish as well.
I would also order a bunch of spanish SBRC to have on hand... then download the english translation from CC. Maybe instead of drawings for quikut knives, you could give away the spanish SBRC... you are able to put your name on it and people are more likely to remember you every time they see the SBRC.
I'd check CC and maybe call HO to see if they have any tips for marketing to the Hispanic community.

I have a wide variety of hispanic customers, they love the cookware and cutlery but they also love the can opener and the food chopper and salad chopper, I hardly ever sell any of the simple additions to them, I have sold a few of the small caddy's with bowls, you have to put alot of emphasis on what they will get for free or discounted if they host a show, Also put an emphasis on everything that comes in the kit, they love the idea that they get so many products and they dont have to sign a contract to stay in the business for a year

Thanks for the tips. The show is this Sunday, so I won't be able to order any additional materials, other than what's already on it's way. (Spanish catalogs and recruiting brochures) I had a total of 2 weeks notice on this expo, so this is a rush job!!

Should I have my new recruit bring her starter kit with her? I could have sign saying something to the effect,"This is what you get when you start up your own PChef busness!" (Other wording ideas and translations welcome!)

Would you feature the starter kit instead of the SA, even though it's a bridal expo?

Of course feature it for a bridal expo... Think of how many couples in today's society are going into marriage already in debt! This might be the perfect solution for them to start paying off college debt, credit cards or start a nest egg!

What is the Hispanic Bridal/Quinceanera Expo?

The Hispanic Bridal/Quinceanera Expo is a trade show specifically catered towards Hispanic brides and families planning a quinceanera celebration. It features vendors and exhibitors offering products and services related to weddings and quinceaneras.

When and where is the expo taking place?

The date and location of the expo vary each year. It is important to check the official website or social media pages for the most up-to-date information.

Who can attend the expo?

The expo is open to the public, however, it is primarily targeted towards Hispanic brides and families planning a quinceanera celebration. Anyone interested in learning more about wedding and quinceanera planning is welcome to attend.

What types of products and services can I expect to see at the expo?

The expo features a wide range of vendors and exhibitors offering products and services such as wedding dresses, tuxedos, photography, catering, decor, invitations, and more. There may also be workshops or seminars on various wedding and quinceanera planning topics.

Do I need to purchase tickets to attend the expo?

Yes, tickets are typically required for admission to the expo. You can purchase tickets in advance online or at the door on the day of the event. Prices may vary depending on the location and date of the expo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • pamperedchef.carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • leshelman