• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Order Grill Pan with HW80 - What Am I Doing Wrong?

In summary, the past host wanted to order the grill pan for her special but the number HW80 will not work. I have tried everything and it still will not allow her to order. Is there something I am doing wrong?
PCSarahjm
I had a show yesterday.....the past host wanted to order the grill pan for her special...the number HW80 will not work. I have tried everything and it still will not allow her to order. Is there something I am doing wrong???

Not sure if you've already verified this, but check your show start date.

Can you go to the "Finish" page and see why the red dot is on the item? HW80 is the correct past host code, but without seeing your P3 screen, it's hard to know why it's not letting you do it...

It will not let me enter HW80.....it acts like its not a correct number or something.

make sure on her name page that her past host discount number is entered in

Yes it is entered...she did recieve the 10% discount on the other items she ordered.

I'm not in P3 right now. Double-check that you're using the past host # and not the current host special #.

Make sure the starting show date is Feb, not Jan and that it's 2010, not 2009.If neither of those are the issue, then look at the show sales. If it's not yet at $150, that's probably your problem. You will need to data entry the other guest orders to bring the show total to at least $150 in guest sales.

Dont past host numbers have 3 letters and 3 numbers??? Could that be the problem???

I know they are 6 characters and lately all mine are 3 letters and 3 numbers so... Go to CC and do a host look up to verify the number.

Also- was the past host's original show in the last 6 months.?

I always use the find feature to get the code. That way I know I'm using the right one.

NooraK said:
I always use the find feature to get the code. That way I know I'm using the right one.

So do I. ...

HW80 IS correct. I just tested it on one of my open shows & it took no problem. ;)It has to be something else. The month, year, guest sales below $150 or like someone else mentioned, maybe past the 6 month time frame? Go to finish tab & see what the red dot says. ;)

Just curious....did you get it sorted out? What was the prob?

Related to Help! Can't Order Grill Pan with HW80 - What Am I Doing Wrong?

1. Why am I unable to order the grill pan with the HW80 code?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble ordering the grill pan with the HW80 code. First, make sure you are entering the code correctly and that it is still valid. If the code has expired, it will no longer be available for purchase. Additionally, check to see if there are any special instructions for ordering the grill pan with this code. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Is the grill pan out of stock?

We apologize for any inconvenience, but it is possible that the grill pan may be out of stock at the moment. Our inventory levels can fluctuate, so we recommend checking back in a few days to see if it has been restocked. You can also sign up for email notifications to be alerted when the grill pan is back in stock.

3. Can I use a different code to purchase the grill pan?

The HW80 code is specifically for the grill pan and cannot be substituted with another code. If you are unable to use the HW80 code, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I order the grill pan over the phone?

Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders over the phone. Our website is the best and most efficient way to place an order for the grill pan with the HW80 code. If you are having trouble with the website, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I get a discount on the grill pan with the HW80 code?

The HW80 code is already a discounted price for the grill pan. We do not offer additional discounts on top of this code. However, we do occasionally run promotions and sales, so keep an eye out for any deals on the grill pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedape