• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find My Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup Recipe

In summary, this recipe calls for chicken breasts to be cubed and sauteed with olive oil before being added to a soup with broccoli, carrots, onion, and bell pepper. The soup is then heated with chicken broth before adding Alfredo sauce and basil. Lastly, the soup is served in bowls with a nylon ladle.
PCSarahjm
I am looking for the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup Recipe. I thought I had it saved in my recipe files but can't find it. Can someone help me??? Thanks

I found this in the files here but it says it is doubled.

Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup

2 cups of chopped broccoli
1 cup of chopped carrots
1 cup of chopped onion
1 cup of diced red bell pepper
2 crushed garlic cloves
2 cans (14 – 14 ½ oz) chicken broth
4 cups cooked chicken
2 tablespoons basil
2 jars (16 oz each) Alfredo sauce
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese

1. Chop broccoli, carrots, and onion. Dice bell peppers. Place broccoli, carrots, onion, bell pepper and garlic pressed in a saucepan. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, dice chicken. Snip basil. Set aside. Add chicken and alfredo sauce to broth; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; stir basil into soup.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Thanks Diane. I actually needed it to be doubled!!!

I absolutely love this recipe!!! My best friend had surgery last year at this time, and I brought her some food and I made this soup, doubled for her, because she loves it! But by the time her hubby and MIL were done eating it with her, she barely had anything left! I should have trippled it!:rolleyes:

Here's the recipe the way I got it...

Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup

1 head broccoli
1 carrot
1 medium onion
1 red pepper
2 cloves garlic
2 (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
4 chicken breasts
1 Tbs. Fresh basil, or 1 tsp. Dried basil
2 (16 oz.) jars Alfredo Sauce (find it located by the spaghetti sauce at the grocer.)

Cut chicken breasts into 1" cubes with CHEF’S KNIFE on LARGE CUTTING BOARD. Heat 1 Tbsp. Olive oil in 3 QT. PROFESSIONAL CASSEROLE. Using 2 HANDY SCRAPERS; place in pan. Saute chicken until done, about 5 minutes.

Chop broccoli on with the CRINKLE CUTTER; slice carrots with ULTIMATE SLICE ‘N GRATE and chop onion with FOOD CHOPPER; add to pan with chicken. Open chicken broth cans with CAN OPENER; add to pan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes. Add Alfredo sauce and snip basil into soup with KITCHEN SHEARS.

Ladle soup into SIMPLE ADDITIONS SMALL BOWLS with NYLON LADLE.

A bit different, but basically the same.

This is really yummy. :)

Sounds delish....maybe I'll try it soon!! Don't have all the stuff for tonight! Plus, we're having my favorite~Jerk Chicken Nachos! I could seriously eat those every night!!!!

Related to Help! Can't Find My Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup Recipe

1. What ingredients do I need for the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup?

The ingredients you will need are:

• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers)
  • 4 cups chicken broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 8 ounces cooked pasta (such as penne or rotini)
  • Salt and pepper to taste

2. Can I use frozen vegetables in this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the soup.

3. How long does it take to make this soup?

This soup can be made in about 30 minutes.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with cooked and shredded rotisserie chicken or cooked shrimp.

5. Is there a low-fat version of this recipe?

Yes, you can make a low-fat version by using low-fat or fat-free chicken broth and light cream instead of heavy cream. You can also use whole wheat pasta instead of regular pasta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • love2cook2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies