• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello...my Name Is Shelly. I Am a Sahm to Three Kids and Just Started

In summary, the speaker was inspired to start selling Pampered Chef products because of her love for cooking and desire to earn extra income while staying at home with her children. Her favorite product to sell is the Quick Cooker, which is known for its versatility and convenience. She believes that Pampered Chef sets itself apart from other direct sales companies through its high-quality products and commitment to excellent customer service. The speaker balances being a stay-at-home mom and running her Pampered Chef business by prioritizing and scheduling her time wisely, and involving her children in her business whenever possible. Her advice for someone just starting out as a Pampered Chef consultant is to reach out for support and advice from the welcoming and helpful community, and to step out of their
Sheleif
Hello...my name is Shelly. I am a SAHM to three kids and just started selling PC in September. I am super excited and glad to have found this site. :)

Re: NewbieWelcome aboard. It is nice to have other newbies here. I have only been with PC since July.

There is so much information on this site. Feel free to ask questions, you never know someone else may be wanting to ask the same thing.

Re: NewbieWelcome Shelly and best of luck with your PC business.

Re: NewbieWelcome! I have learned so many things since I came here in July! I have been in the biz since November 2007 and have doubled my sales since September! You'll get great ideas and flyers here to help you! Good luck!

Re: NewbieWelcome aboard!!:)

Re: NewbieWelcome and Best of luck to you with your new business!!!

1. What inspired you to start selling Pampered Chef products?

I have always loved cooking and spending time in the kitchen, and after becoming a stay-at-home mom, I was looking for a way to earn some extra income while still being able to stay home with my children. Pampered Chef seemed like the perfect fit, as I could share my passion for cooking with others and make some money at the same time.

2. What has been your favorite product to sell so far?

That's a tough one, as I truly love all of the products. But if I had to choose, I would say the Quick Cooker has been a big hit with my customers. It's such a versatile and convenient appliance that makes cooking meals so much easier and faster.

3. What do you think sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

I believe it's the quality of the products and the company's commitment to providing excellent customer service. Pampered Chef products are known for their durability and functionality, and the company stands behind its products with a satisfaction guarantee. Plus, the support and training provided to consultants is top-notch.

4. How do you balance being a stay-at-home mom and running a Pampered Chef business?

It can definitely be challenging at times, but I make sure to prioritize and schedule my time wisely. Mornings are usually dedicated to taking care of household tasks and spending time with my kids, and then I focus on my business in the afternoons when the kids are napping or playing independently. I also involve my kids in my business whenever possible, whether it's helping me set up for a party or taste-testing new recipes.

5. Do you have any tips for someone just starting out as a Pampered Chef consultant?

My biggest tip would be to not be afraid to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. The Pampered Chef community is incredibly welcoming and helpful, and there are so many resources available to help you succeed. Also, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things – you never know what might lead to a successful party or new customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trisa D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Pamela Fitzgerald