• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello I've Been a Consultant Since August 2016

In summary, some tips for increasing sales as a Pampered Chef consultant include utilizing social media, offering cooking classes, and reaching out to friends and family to host parties. The compensation plan is commission-based with opportunities for bonuses and leadership advancement. Popular Pampered Chef products include the Deep Covered Baker and the Manual Food Processor. Consultants can stay updated on new products and promotions through the Consultant's Corner website and regular email newsletters. They also receive a 20% discount on products and have access to exclusive training and resources.
paulettes
Ive been a consultant since August 2016. Not doing as well as I would like. love, love Pampered Chef and PC recipes.

Welcome to CS!

Related to Hello I've Been a Consultant Since August 2016

1. What are some tips for increasing sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One tip is to utilize social media to showcase products and engage with potential customers. Another tip is to offer cooking classes or demonstrations to introduce people to the products and the recipes. Additionally, reaching out to friends and family to host parties can help generate sales.

2. Can you tell me more about the Pampered Chef compensation plan?

The Pampered Chef compensation plan is based on commission and bonuses. Consultants can earn up to 20% commission on sales and can also earn bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. The plan also offers opportunities for leadership advancement and additional income.

3. I'm not very familiar with the Pampered Chef products, what are some of your top recommendations?

Some popular Pampered Chef products include the Deep Covered Baker, the Stoneware Cookie Sheet, and the Manual Food Processor. These products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes. The Garlic Press and the Mix 'N Chop are also highly recommended for their convenience and effectiveness.

4. How can I stay updated on new products and promotions as a consultant?

Pampered Chef has a Consultant's Corner website that provides all the latest news and updates for consultants. Additionally, the company sends out regular email newsletters and provides training and resources on the website to help consultants stay informed and successful.

5. Are there any special discounts or perks for consultants?

Yes, consultants receive a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products. They also have the opportunity to earn free products and exclusive discounts through sales goals and promotions. Additionally, consultants have access to exclusive training and resources to help them succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• L. Nichols
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Holly Antle
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dori Locks