• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello All-I'm New to the Forum and Thought I'd Get Some Advice!

In summary, the forum is a place for Pampered Chef consultants to share advice and support each other. To join, a consultant must create an account on the Pampered Chef website and request access through their dashboard. The forum is only for discussions related to Pampered Chef and any non-related posts may be removed. To make the most out of the forum, it is recommended to read and follow the rules, engage in discussions, ask questions, and share your own experiences. The forum is monitored by Pampered Chef staff to ensure that all discussions are respectful and appropriate.
pamela
tricky question here...I know that we cannot personally list items for asle on eBay, but can we take them to an iSoldit store for them to list as they then get a commission on it???:confused:

I don't know what an iSoldit store is but the answer is NO. We cannot sell our products on any web based store.

Hey Beth, an iSoldIt store is a store that takes a commission for selling your items on eBay. I didn't think we could, but I had to make sure before I passed the info on! Sorry to hear you can't go to Leadership! I was looking forward to seeing you again!

JourneymanI've watched this since it premiered this fall and after each episode have been underwelmed. Finally last week I thought it was better- I hope it wasn't a fluke. I really like the main actor- we watched him in Rome.

I'm watching it tonight. I've watched it one or two other times. It's okay. There's nothing else on. If I didn't get to see Oprah earlier in the day, I watch it at this time. I saw it today, so I'm watching Journeyman.

I thought last nights was pretty good too. Maybe its turned a corner.

Related to Hello All-I'm New to the Forum and Thought I'd Get Some Advice!

1. What is the purpose of this forum?

The forum is a place for Pampered Chef consultants to share advice, tips, and ideas with each other, as well as ask questions and receive support from their peers.

2. How do I join the forum?

To join the forum, you will need to create an account on the Pampered Chef website and then request access to the forum through your consultant dashboard.

3. Can I post about non-Pampered Chef related topics?

The forum is specifically for discussions related to Pampered Chef and its products. Any non-Pampered Chef related posts may be removed by the moderators.

4. How can I get the most out of the forum?

To get the most out of the forum, make sure to read and follow the forum rules, engage in discussions, ask questions, and contribute your own knowledge and experiences to help others.

5. Is the forum monitored by Pampered Chef staff?

Yes, the forum is monitored by Pampered Chef staff to ensure that all discussions are respectful and appropriate. Any posts that violate the forum rules may be removed by the moderators.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefEileen