• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heartwarming Stories: Spreading Good News and Love to Brighten Your Day

In summary, this conversation includes discussion of the picture "Good News" and how it makes people think about the troops serving in Iraq, and how sad it is that the media only focuses on the negative. The conversation also includes discussion of the true heart of the American military.
thechefofnorthbend
Just make me melt. I love the "Good News" whenever I get it (which is few and far between).

PLEASE SHARE THIS PICTURE WITH EVERYONE!!!

Why isn't this all over the news? If he had done something wrong, it surely would be!

untitled.jpg

Amazing.... our troops are so awesome and do so much. Thanks for sharing!

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and the saddest at the same time. My prayers are with this poor child as well as all the americans and others serving over in Iraq.

Beautiful. And you are right - why isn't it on the news or in the papers. *sigh* Not a big fan of our media's "spin".
Thanks for sharing that beautiful picture Darby!

That is so sweet, and so sad at the same time is just what I was thinking also. No the big media doesn't do much to promote the greatness the troops do.

Awwww.... now I'm crying. That's so sweet!

What a beautiful picture!

Don't you know not to post stuff like this with pregnant ladies around!! My keyboard is gonna start smoking with all the tears in there!

thanks for that picture. It really makes you think.

That's really sweet. Thanks for sharing!

So beautiful...and so heartwrenching....it tears me up to think of all those babies confused and hurt.

that is such a cute picture bad a sad story

OMG, how incredible! I'm crying now, too.

Thank you for sharing

~

I was just reading stories about children in Iraq in Newsweek and my heart just broke for them. When I looked at my sleeping children tonight, I felt so blessed yet so sad for the little ones living a nightmare...

I didn't know what else to do but pray for those suffering...

that is super cute. how special! I am sharing it right now!

Very Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a "macho" guy ~~~

I received this in an email awhile back; brought tears to my eyes then too! It is a shame that the media only focuses on the negative.

lacychef said:
I received this in an email awhile back; brought tears to my eyes then too! It is a shame that the media only focuses on the negative.

I got it in an email as well. Love that picture! Thanks for sharing again Darby!:D

Goosebumps and tears. This is the true heart of the American military.

Related to Heartwarming Stories: Spreading Good News and Love to Brighten Your Day

What is "Stories Like These..."?

"Stories Like These..." is a collection of personal narratives and recipes from individuals who have used Pampered Chef products to create memorable meals and moments with their loved ones.

How can I purchase "Stories Like These..."?

You can purchase "Stories Like These..." through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations.

Can I submit my own story for "Stories Like These..."?

Yes, we welcome all submissions for "Stories Like These..."! You can submit your story and recipe through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the recipes in "Stories Like These..." easy to make?

Yes, all the recipes in "Stories Like These..." have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef culinary experts for their simplicity and deliciousness. They are perfect for cooks of all levels!

Are there vegetarian or gluten-free recipes included in "Stories Like These..."?

Yes, "Stories Like These..." includes a variety of recipes to fit different dietary needs and preferences. You can easily find and filter these recipes through our website or by consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefJoyJ