• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Finding Entry Form

In summary, to access the entry form for Pampered Chef promotions, simply visit the website and click on the promotion you are interested in. If you are having trouble locating the form, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Each promotion has its own deadline for submitting the entry form, and you will typically need to provide your name, email address, and possibly mailing address. Multiple entries may not be allowed, so be sure to check the promotion's rules.
redsoxgirl
Does anyone have an entry form for giveaways they can share?
I'm having trouble finding one in Files.

Thanks! :D

Here is the one I just used:

Attachments

• DRAWING SLIPS - CRAFT FAIR.doc
    89.5 KB · Views: 658
awesome - thanks!

Here is what I use at my shows as well as at fairs. (This is NOT my creation...it was borrowed from here!)

Attachments

• Door Prize Drawing Slips.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 745
Thanks Kelly (and whoever Kelly got it from)! :thumbup:

Related to Having Trouble Finding Entry Form

1. How do I access the entry form for Pampered Chef promotions?

To access the entry form for Pampered Chef promotions, simply visit our website and click on the promotion or giveaway you are interested in. From there, you will be directed to the entry form where you can fill out your information and submit your entry.

2. I am having trouble finding the entry form on the website. Where can I locate it?

The entry form for Pampered Chef promotions can be found on the specific promotion's page. If you are unable to locate it, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and refreshing the page. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Is there a deadline for submitting the entry form?

Yes, each promotion or giveaway will have its own specific deadline for submitting the entry form. Please be sure to check the details of the promotion to ensure you submit your entry before the deadline.

4. What information do I need to provide on the entry form?

The information required on the entry form may vary depending on the promotion, but typically you will need to provide your name, email address, and possibly your mailing address. Please make sure all information is accurate and up to date to ensure you are eligible for the promotion.

5. Can I submit more than one entry form?

The rules for submitting multiple entry forms may vary for each promotion. Please refer to the specific promotion's details to see if multiple entries are allowed. In most cases, only one entry per person is allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • richardson3