• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the January Specials

In summary, January is Awesome with free product for hosts that sell 500-699 and 700-999 get $75 and 1000 or more get $100 in free product.
missiemom
I just read my email to update the personal websites. Januray is Awesome more FREE porduct. Sales between 500-699 get an extra $50, 700-999 get an extra $75, and 1000 or more get an extra $100. :love:

Just to clarify this is for Hosts and here is the special:

January hosts earn the most!
Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

In January, you’ll earn even more FREE products for your Show.

$50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699 / $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999 / $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more

And with 12 or more buying guests, you earn our Pizza Cutter FREE!

Plus, past hosts from whom a January Show was booked will save 60% on any one piece of Stoneware they choose!

What do they get if it's under $500? I thought someone posted here, but can't remember.

Just the regular host rewards applies until they reach $500 or more.

Oh man, that's going to be a hard sell I think!

pampchefrhondab said:
Oh man, that's going to be a hard sell I think!

No... it's just going to force us to actually coach our hosts!

i am not very happy about this they have to get $500 or no monthly bonus!!! I think they could have done something!!

heat123 said:
Just to clarify this is for Hosts and here is the special:

January hosts earn the most!
Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

In January, you’ll earn even more FREE products for your Show.

$50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699 / $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999 / $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more

And with 12 or more buying guests, you earn our Pizza Cutter FREE!

Plus, past hosts from whom a January Show was booked will save 60% on any one piece of Stoneware they choose!

So I am reading this right.... If they don't reach $500 in sales, they get nothing extra (eg: 60% off a stone). Dont know how well this will go over with some hosts. I dont think that's fair to the book show hosts who probably WONT reach $500. I guess I'll offer them a little something extra on my own. Any suggetions on that?? Anyone....

Oh, I think this will be great!! It'll give us all a goal to shoot for. :) I'm excited, sounds fabulous.

finley1991 said:
No... it's just going to force us to actually coach our hosts!

I agree! i know that some of my shows suffered this month due to lack of good host coaching. i think you can motivate someone to reach $500

Here's a spin to lessen the 'what if I don't make $500 fears' of your January cooking and catalog hosts: depending on their sales, they'll be able to get unlimited stoneware at @35%-55% off. (That's their host discount applied to the stoneware special.)

So instead of just one item at 60% off, they can get all their basic stoneware pieces, expand their current collection, or upgrade to the colored New Traditions at an amazing savings over anyone else. :)

legacypc46 said:
Here's a spin to lessen the 'what if I don't make $500 fears' of your January cooking and catalog hosts: depending on their sales, they'll be able to get unlimited stoneware at @35%-55% off. (That's their host discount applied to the stoneware special.)

So instead of just one item at 60% off, they can get all their basic stoneware pieces, expand their current collection, or upgrade to the colored New Traditions at an amazing savings over anyone else. :)
That's exactly what I was going to say!

And remember the host bonus is a BONUS! Most of my hosts book their shows for the date they want not the bonus (well some do look at the bonus...).

Look at the positive of the things PC offers and promote that! If you don't like something how can you "sell" it?

BethCooks4U said:
That's exactly what I was going to say!

And remember the host bonus is a BONUS! Most of my hosts book their shows for the date they want not the bonus (well some do look at the bonus...).

Look at the positive of the things PC offers and promote that! If you don't like something how can you "sell" it?
That's an excellent attitude Beth!

I think many hosts only had $150 in sells in sept to get ccokware.

Can someone tell me where to find the nice printable January special? I have a host or two trying to decide between December and January. I like to print it out in full color or send them the pdf via email whenever I can. Thanks!

I am excited about this too!! Might be hard to sell, I don't know, but I sure will give it a try. That would be great for each host to shoot for $500!! WOW! Could make it a great month!! WOOOHOOOOO

legacypc46 said:

I feel like a dummy :eek: but can someone explain this stoneware promotion deal on the unlimited stoneware at 35-55% off. Is this something different from any other month? Walk this newbie consultant through the rhetoric. ;)

Also, am I to understand there's no 60% bonus for January hosts? On the January flyer it says that past hosts get the 60% off stoneware for one piece. Right? So it at least appears that there really is no host 60% bonus for those hosting in January? All of my hosts, so far, have booked their shows based on the 60% off thingy (cookware, knives, trifle bowl, etc.) so I'm just trying to figure out my new plan of attack for booking January shows. I also don't want to say this is an "extra" bonus if they don't already get their 60% off bonus. KWIM? I guess it's all in the wording.

The "Host Bonus" for January is the $50,75 or $100 Extra free products for $500 or more shows. Yes the past host booking benefit is a Stone at 60% OFF.

The % OFF of the stoneware is because it's on sale at 20% OFF guest special and depending on the host level they can earn an additional %15-25% OFF the sale. I hope that helps?!

heat123 said:
The "Host Bonus" for January is the $50,75 or $100 Extra free products for $500 or more shows. Yes the past host booking benefit is a Stone at 60% OFF.

The % OFF of the stoneware is because it's on sale at 20% OFF guest special and depending on the host level they can earn an additional %15-25% OFF the sale. I hope that helps?!

Ah ha! Now THAT makes more sense. I just didn't have all the pieces of the puzzle because I haven't yet seen the Guest special flyer. It's not showing up in my consultant's corner so if someone has the link, I'd be forever grateful if you'd post it. :) Thanks!

Related to Have You Seen the January Specials

What are the January specials for Pampered Chef?

The January specials for Pampered Chef include a 10-inch nonstick skillet, a bamboo turner, a garlic press, and a set of three kitchen towels for a discounted price of $99.

How long will the January specials be available?

The January specials will be available from January 1st to January 31st, while supplies last.

Can I purchase the January specials online?

Yes, the January specials can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the January specials?

No, there are no restrictions or limitations on the January specials. However, they are only available while supplies last.

Can I earn any rewards or discounts by purchasing the January specials?

Yes, when you purchase the January specials, you will earn points towards rewards and discounts through the Pampered Chef rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies