• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the Cranberry & Sage Linens?

In summary, the Cranberry & Sage Linens are a blend of cotton and linen, making them soft and durable for everyday use. They are also machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Available in individual pieces or as a set, these linens are versatile and suitable for both everyday use and special occasions. They come in a variety of sizes to fit different table shapes and sizes.
rennea
Gold Member
Just wanted to let you know that in CC us Canadian consultants can order the Cranberry and Sage table runner for $2.75 (bargin!!) And the placemats and napkin set for $10.25. I have them and they are really nice.:thumbup:

I bought a whole bunch of them to give away as incentives ect.
awesome deal!

Actually... they appear to be GONE now!

the runner is still on my site -- though at $22.75, not $2.75

Really I still have them coming up for me and the runner is only $2.75!!! And not the stripped one on the outlet website, but the cranberry and sage under CC. They are no longer on the "outlet website" but still under CC for us. HTH

Last edited:
hmmm .. now I'll have to check again. Was it on CC under samples & supplies???

I was looking at the striped one. Now I am hunting for the other :)

peichef said:
hmmm .. now I'll have to check again. Was it on CC under samples & supplies???

Yes it is:)

Related to Have you seen the Cranberry & Sage Linens?

1. What is the material of the Cranberry & Sage Linens?

The Cranberry & Sage Linens are made from a blend of cotton and linen, providing a soft yet durable fabric for everyday use.

2. Are these linens machine washable?

Yes, the Cranberry & Sage Linens are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Do these linens come in a set or can I purchase individual pieces?

The Cranberry & Sage Linens are available in a variety of individual pieces, such as napkins, tablecloths, and placemats, or as a complete set for a coordinated look.

4. Can I use these linens for special occasions or are they only for everyday use?

The Cranberry & Sage Linens are versatile and can be used for both everyday use and special occasions. They add a touch of elegance to any table setting.

5. Do you offer different sizes for the tablecloths?

Yes, the Cranberry & Sage Linens come in a variety of sizes for the tablecloths to fit different table shapes and sizes. Please refer to our size chart for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • TCHEF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies