• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the Black/Tan Pampered Chef Purse?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who won a purse through their cluster for high stoneware sales. They describe the purse as a black and tan "hobo" hipster style PC purse and ask for a picture or link to see what it looks like. Another consultant shares their opinion of the purse and suggests getting the cobalt blue vest instead. A link to the purse is shared and it is also known as a sling bag. The length of the handle is also discussed and the consultant ultimately thanks everyone for their input.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Anyone have one of these or know where I can see a picture of it? I just won it through my cluster for highest stoneware sales and I'm SO excited! She said it's the black and tan "hobo" hipster style PC purse. Since my director lives all the way across the country from me I'll have to wait a while, but I'm SO excited! :love:

Never seen or heard of this one but it sounds cute!

Well, I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know what a "hobo" hipster style purse is. I'm so behind the times. Does anyone have a picture or a link that could show me what this might look like? I have to decide between the purse or the cobalt blue Medium fleece vest. She figured that since I'm pregnant I would probably want the purse. Heehee!

Okay...I wasn't going to post this since you were so excited about the purse but since you have a choice of that or a vest...I'll thrown this in.

I have this purse. If I remember correctly it was a consultant gift a few years ago. It had to be a gift because I would NEVER have purchased it myself. I think it's ugly. It's like a flat purse that has a long strap that you sling over your shoulder/across your body. It looks out of proportion...of course, it could be because I'm short and it's made for taller people ;)

I have had it for years and NEVER used it. (Maybe I should offer it on here under Marketplace :D ) I don't have a picture but I'll see if my teenager can help me post it.

I would vote for the vest. You won't be pregnant forever :)

OR....you can get the vest and I'll trade you the purse for the vest <<ha ha>>

I have one (I think it's the same one) that I won at my last cluster meeting. I do use it because it is the only thing that I have to carry out that says Pampered Chef. I want to "advertise". So, it may be a little ugly but it's good enough for now. I kind of like it...it doesn't get to be as messy as my othere purses always did!

It's also known as the sling bag

I'm guessing the handle is long enough to put over your right shoulder and have the bag hang over your left hip, then? I'm still very excited. I don't have a single PC item. Now I just need to decide, for sure, between the two. I wish I could try on the vest just to get an idea of how it would fit after I have the baby. If it runs small then I know I wouldn't feel comfortable. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm...decisions, decisions.

Thanks everyone!

LibrarianChef said:
I'm guessing the handle is long enough to put over your right shoulder and have the bag hang over your left hip, then?

Yep! That's right!

Related to Have you seen the Black/Tan Pampered Chef Purse?

1. What is the material of the Black/Tan Pampered Chef Purse?

The Black/Tan Pampered Chef Purse is made of a durable and high-quality faux leather material. It has a smooth and sleek finish, giving it a professional look.

2. Is the purse large enough to fit all of my Pampered Chef catalogs and supplies?

Yes, the Black/Tan Pampered Chef Purse is designed to be spacious enough to hold all of your catalogs, order forms, and small supplies. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for organization.

3. Can the purse be used for both work and personal use?

Absolutely! The Black/Tan Pampered Chef Purse is versatile and can be used for both work and personal use. It can easily transition from a professional work bag to a stylish everyday purse.

4. Does the purse come with a warranty?

Yes, the Black/Tan Pampered Chef Purse comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, the purse will be replaced or repaired free of charge.

5. Can the purse be cleaned easily?

Yes, the Black/Tan Pampered Chef Purse is easy to clean and maintain. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap if needed. It is not recommended to put it in the washing machine or dryer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
melindag
  • Cindy Perry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kimmie2015