• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you met Beth from Milwaukee and thought of Kacey?

In summary, Beth met Janet at a McDonalds in Milwaukee and they talked about PC classes they had taken together. Beth also bought a few cookbooks and Janet promised to post pictures of the two of them soon.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So I met Beth at a McDonalds in Milwaukee on Monday. As I am walking in with my kids there is a big yellow sign on the door saying all you can drink Sweet Tea - $1.00. So, I thought of Kacey - I ALMOST took a picture of the sign too!!!!

It was nice meeting Beth and so hard to keep from spoiling surprises, but I did it! :)

I'll post a picture of us at another time...

Beth is such a sweetie, it would have been funny to get a pic of her by the sign! You, too, Janet. Didn't mean to leave you out of that statement. :)

Make sure you share your picture of the two of you!!

Thanks! It was great meeting Janet! Thanks for coming out of your way to meet me. The pic was BAD of me but I have one of Janet and her kids. I'll post them when I get home from wave 3. On my way to Chicago this morning! ...finally!

And, Janet, it's still sealed and in the bottom of a bag to avoid temptation - it hasn't been hard though - the kids have kept us SOOOO busy!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks! It was great meeting Janet! Thanks for coming out of your way to meet me. The pic was BAD of me but I have one of Janet and her kids. I'll post them when I get home from wave 3. On my way to Chicago this morning! ...finally!

And, Janet, it's still sealed and in the bottom of a bag to avoid temptation - it hasn't been hard though - the kids have kept us SOOOO busy!

No problem Beth! I headed over to the Taste of Home Outlet store afterwards and bought a few cookbooks.

...and since people are wondering about the latter...Beth was wondering if the new mini catalogs would take just one stamp. So, I sealed one in an envelope so she couldn't see but could take it to the Post Office to weigh to get stamps for her trip.

Don't worry Beth, you'll know the details in a little over 24 hours! ;)

Pictures of me aren't flattering, especially in the a.m. with little sleep and no make-up, but here we are:
janetupnorth-albums-national-conference-2008-picture440-janet-beth.jpg

...and here ya go Kacey!

images

Beth is such a sweetie! We were roomies for a PC class in Raleigh NC and just hit it off!
I wish there was a way we could all try to meet....it kills me that PC can't pull off a conference for 16,000-18,000 of us!!!!!!!!

Related to Have you met Beth from Milwaukee and thought of Kacey?

What is "Met Beth - Thought of Kacey..."?

"Met Beth - Thought of Kacey..." is a recipe from Pampered Chef that combines the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine with a twist of Mexican influence. It features a delicious mix of ingredients like feta cheese, olives, tomatoes, and avocado, and can be served as a dip or a filling for wraps or sandwiches.

What ingredients do I need to make "Met Beth - Thought of Kacey..."?

To make "Met Beth - Thought of Kacey...", you will need feta cheese, pitted Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, canned corn, red onion, avocado, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper.

Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the recipe to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use black olives instead of Kalamata olives, or leave out the corn if you don't like it. You can also adjust the amount of garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper to your taste.

How do I serve "Met Beth - Thought of Kacey..."?

"Met Beth - Thought of Kacey..." can be served in various ways. You can use it as a dip with pita chips or crackers, or as a filling for wraps or sandwiches. You can also add it to salads or serve it as a side dish for grilled meats.

Can I prepare "Met Beth - Thought of Kacey..." ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare "Met Beth - Thought of Kacey..." ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. You can also mix all the ingredients together and keep them separately in the fridge, then assemble the dish when you're ready to serve it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies