• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Hosted a Support Our Troops Theme Show Before?

The flyer I use is called "Support a Soldier: A Gift of Love" and has a picture of the soldier with a list of items the soldier would need such as cologne, toothpaste, shaving cream, etc. I've only done one show, and it was a success! I used this flyer called "Support a Soldier: A Gift of Love" and had a picture of the soldier with a list of items the soldier would need such as cologne, toothpaste, shaving cream, etc.
missyciccolella
Has anyone done a show geared toward supporting our troops? I've heard of a few folks who do this and wondered if anyone on here did this and if so, could you share what you did, flyers etc?

Concept is a basic theme show, but the hosts asks all the guests to bring an item that will shipped to soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. I have a lady interested in doing this and if I didn't have to start from scratch I would prefer that...any help would be great!

Thanks Cheffers!

I've never heard of that - sounds like a great idea!

I'm looking forward to any replies from ladies who have done this!

Anyone have tips/ideas to share? What about a solider who could use support?

You'll need to find a particular platoon or person to sent it too or an organization that collects and ships. But it sounds like a great idea! I have a potential host with a daughter in Iraq... I wonder if she'd like to do something like this for her daughter's platoon - they're always in need of various items.

lkprescott said:
You'll need to find a particular platoon or person to sent it too or an organization that collects and ships. But it sounds like a great idea! I have a potential host with a daughter in Iraq... I wonder if she'd like to do something like this for her daughter's platoon - they're always in need of various items.
Thanks, and we have many friends over there, but I know their units are well covered...I was hoping someone on the sight with a relative over there would like to help them out or some folks who don't have a lot of support could use a surprise pack of their own.

There is a site called anysoldier.com. You can send letters or support packages to platoons and their leaders distribute them to those that don't get much mail. Also, their leaders have posted things they want or need in areas on there, so you can collect those items (and whatever else you want) and send it on to them. I'm not doing this site justice at all! You need to go check it out and see for yourself. It is such a great site, and doing great things for the morale of those serving our country and protecting the peace...

Now I want to do a show like the one you are describing. I love the idea! :love:

oooo... what a "way cool" idea for a show!!!

And I'm also thinking...red, white and blue recipes, too!! I mean, let's take it as far as possible, right?

This one's so good, I think Home Office should hear about it and make it an "official" theme show!!

I'm excited to read about this, because I have a show tomorrow night, and one of the guests has a son who's just returned from TWO terms over in Iraq, and she's planning on booking a show!!! Great timing, huh?

Keep those "patriotic" ideas coming!!

Blessings,
Paula

Having a family on our Fire dept. who has the father who has been to Iraq once and may be potentially deployed again, it was so much harder on his wife and kids than him. So maybe you could think of another variation of "Support a Solder, Pamper a Wife". Send items that the soldiers would need which usually AREN'T kitchen utensils and give the wife the utensils.

Maybe all who bring something for the soldier to send over get 5% off their order or a free season's best or something.

ThemeI use this flyer and have only done 1 show but it was a success and very well received.

Attachments

• invite for support a soldier.doc
    131.5 KB · Views: 263

Related to Have You Hosted a Support Our Troops Theme Show Before?

1. What is a "Support Our Troops" Theme Show?

A "Support Our Troops" Theme Show is a special Pampered Chef party that is dedicated to showing appreciation and support for our military troops. The host can invite friends and family to shop for products and a portion of the sales will be donated to organizations that help support the troops.

2. How can I host a "Support Our Troops" Theme Show?

You can host a "Support Our Troops" Theme Show by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They can help you plan and organize the event, and provide you with all the necessary materials and information.

3. What type of products can I expect to see at a "Support Our Troops" Theme Show?

At a "Support Our Troops" Theme Show, you can expect to see a wide variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. You can also find special edition products that are specifically designed for this theme show.

4. Can I make a donation to the troops without hosting a theme show?

Yes, you can make a donation to the troops without hosting a theme show. You can purchase select products from Pampered Chef's "Support Our Troops" collection, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to organizations that support the troops.

5. Is there a limit to how much can be donated through a "Support Our Troops" Theme Show?

No, there is no limit to how much can be donated through a "Support Our Troops" Theme Show. The more products are sold, the more donations will be made. So, invite your friends and family to support this cause and help make a difference for our troops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • marystell1