• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard About the Exciting Way to Open Director's Boxes?

In summary, Kristi is not sure if she can attend Leadership this year because she is pregnant. However, she will promote by email.
MissChef
Gold Member
Oh my gosh, that ultimate mandoline is so absolutely cool! I love it! I am so happy I earned it in the June sell-a-thon !:D
Anyway, here is an idea for you directors and for anyone planning on being a director OR you may want to suggest it to your director!
My hospitality director and one of her downline director's, invited the cluster to an "opening of the boxes"! What they did was, was to not open the boxes when they got them (the boxes of free product for being a director and selling $1250.00 3 out of 4 months before the products come out) but instead had people come to their homes and open the boxes with them! That was soooo cool! It gets people pumped up for directorship and let me tell you what, after being a director for over 2 years (I stepped down because I was having surgeries and crazy times with little ones!) and then not being one for the last year and a half, I am mourning my free products!
I will be getting boxes next year, as a director! I will, I will!
Just a fun idea that I wanted to pass on!:)

I cant wait to get my ultimate mandoline! I want to see how it works. So I have a question, do you have to use the food holder in order for the blade to come up??? It looked like it was attached to the mandoline, if it is, where do you put the food in??? hopefuly I will get mine in a couple of days so I can play with it.

Cathy,
Just reading your post gets me excited to become a director!!:D :D I earned the directors package ($6070 in sales, my highest yet!) and get my products on Monday! How many personal recruits do you currently have? Let's make a goal together to become a director by National!! I have one personal and 3 fence sitters right now! I'm trying to get them excited!!!:D

Kristi & Cathy, my goal is to promote by leadership. I have one new recruit, 2 HOT potentials and one inactive that I'm hoping to get requalified. Good luck to you all! Just picture yourself walking across that stage. My director says that it's like a movie reel just put it on loop!

Kristi, congrats on your sales. How many shows did you have in June?

MissChef said:
..."opening of the boxes"! What they did was, was to not open the boxes when they got them (the boxes of free product for being a director and selling $1250.00 3 out of 4 months before the products come out) but instead had people come to their homes and open the boxes with them! That was soooo cool! It gets people pumped up for directorship and let me tell you what, after being a director for over 2 years (I stepped down because I was having surgeries and crazy times with little ones!) and then not being one for the last year and a half, I am mourning my free products!
I will be getting boxes next year, as a director! I will, I will!
Just a fun idea that I wanted to pass on!:)

I actually did this at a show for a good friend who has had several parties (with the same people), this one ended up being really small and I had just received my boxes the day before. While I was doing my demo I had them take turns taking a new product out of the box and explaining to them what I had learned about it at conference, they inturn thought of their own ideas of different uses and that helped me sell them in my future shows. Again these people have seen my demo several times and I think it made it more fun and interesting - I would interject if there was something I was doing that I didn't think they were familiar with but it worked out well!! Unfortunately I didn't earn my products for free - but it was A LOT of FUN!!!

Leea

PampMomof3 said:
Let's make a goal together to become a director by National!! I have one personal and 3 fence sitters right now! I'm trying to get them excited!!!:D

Um, Kristi? Don't we have a pact to walk together at Leadership?

C'mon girl!!
:p

DebbieJ said:
Um, Kristi? Don't we have a pact to walk together at Leadership?

C'mon girl!!
:p

Yes Deb! You're right, oh man, I need to step up here! I am REALLY trying! See, my problem with leadership is my sister is pregant in Vegas and is due January 8th so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to go to Leadership since I may be in Vegas at that time! What to do, what to do!;)

Donna, in response to your question, I did 11 shows; 6 were cooking and 5 were catalog shows!

Hello there! I'm so glad you are loving your Ultimate Mandoline and that you earned it through the June sell-a-thon! Congratulations on your achievement!
I absolutely love the idea of hosting an "opening of the boxes" event for directors and their teams. It's a great way to celebrate and get everyone excited about the new products. I will definitely suggest this to my director and I'm sure she will love the idea as well. Thank you for sharing it with us!
I can only imagine how much you miss your free products as a previous director, but I have no doubt that you will achieve directorship again next year. Keep up the hard work and keep sharing your passion for Pampered Chef with others. Who knows, maybe you'll even inspire someone to become a director too!
Thanks again for the fun idea. Happy cooking!

What are the new products that were recently released?

The new products that were recently released include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack, the Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack Set, the Nonstick Stackable Cooling Grid, and the Multi-Cooker.

What are the features of the Deluxe Cooking Blender?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender features a 2.5 horsepower motor, 10 variable speeds, and a 64-ounce capacity jar with measurement markings. It also has a tamper and a self-cleaning function.

Is the Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.

Can the Multi-Cooker be used for slow cooking?

Yes, the Multi-Cooker has a slow cooking function along with 11 other cooking functions, including pressure cooking, steaming, and sautéing.

Are there any special offers or promotions for these new products?

Yes, there are currently special offers and promotions for these new products, such as discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • PCJenni