• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever tried using certificates to boost bookings at your parties?

In summary, "Just Thought of Something..." is a line of innovative kitchen tools and gadgets created and sold by Pampered Chef. The products in this line include a variety of tools for slicing, dicing, grating, measuring, and more. They are all dishwasher safe and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Don't know if this has been done before but thought of it...

I'm thinking of putting in my prize basket certificates that say, "An additional 10% off your order in the month of XXXX". They will stay in sealed envelopes.

Then, I will give away more prizes at a show and see if getting a certificate in their hand will make them any more willing to book a show that month or to encourage their friends too...

Anyone try this ever? :confused:

I'm thinking this may be good for newer consultants that haven't purchased prizes for their prize basket to have something and also to help get upcoming bookings...

a twist on this idea would be to offer a "free cooking show" in the month of xxx according to your goals.

I would put an option of % off or free cooking show. I know if I didn't want to book and I got the free cooking show, I would feel cheated and/or pushed.

What is a free cooking show?

A free cooking show is when you (the consultant) provide the food for the show.

Related to Have you ever tried using certificates to boost bookings at your parties?

What is "Just Thought of Something..."?

"Just Thought of Something..." is a line of innovative kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

Who created "Just Thought of Something..."?

"Just Thought of Something..." is created and sold exclusively by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company specializing in high-quality kitchen products.

What types of products are included in the "Just Thought of Something..." line?

The "Just Thought of Something..." line includes a variety of tools and gadgets for slicing, dicing, grating, measuring, and more. Some popular products include the Quick Slice, Garlic Press, and Adjustable Measuring Spoons.

Are "Just Thought of Something..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Just Thought of Something..." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Are "Just Thought of Something..." products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Just Thought of Something..." products come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can be confident in the quality and durability of your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dawnmarie
  • Momma23boys
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • SummerG