• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever had a negative experience with a Tupperware Lady?

Tupperware customer service was amazing and sent her a new one right away!That's great that Tupperware customer service was so good!I have had Tupperware customer service be amazing as well.
pamperedtraci
I have this tupperware lady who keeps emailing me although I've asked her not to. She CC's her entire customer base, not BCC, but CC. This morning (MONDAY!) I'd had enough and I reply to her entire customer list with a PC ad and a request for her to stop emailing me! (I know it was evil, but it has been a long morning!) The funniest thing happened. One of her customers emails me back and asks how much the kitchen shears are because her and a few of her friends are in need of them!! HA! I got a sale!

Woo hoo! There's that silver lining!

LOLROF! How awesome is that!! May you have many more orders to follow! Then you can thank her for sharing her customer base with you!! LOLOLOL

pamperedtraci said:
I have this tupperware lady who keeps emailing me although I've asked her not to. She CC's her entire customer base, not BCC, but CC. This morning (MONDAY!) I'd had enough and I reply to her entire customer list with a PC ad and a request for her to stop emailing me! (I know it was evil, but it has been a long morning!) The funniest thing happened. One of her customers emails me back and asks how much the kitchen shears are because her and a few of her friends are in need of them!! HA! I got a sale!

That's fabulous - Go You!

That is way too funny... and good for you on getting a sale!!

I bet you are off her list now! Congrats on the sale, maybe you can turn it into a show.

That's great!!!
Go You!

pamperedlinda said:
I bet you are off her list now! Congrats on the sale, maybe you can turn it into a show.

I was thinking that myself! "Have your friends order their kitchen shears (& other products) and get yours for FREE!" Now that would be nice! LOL

Funny you mention Tupperware....I have a past host who signed up with Tupperware because she was able to get the whole kit for free. She is good about emails - only one a month or so - but CC's her whole list. I have politely explained what BCC is and how to use it, but she doesn't!!!!!

I have hosted one Tupperware show and hope to NEVER have that experience again.

After the show, she went around telling people that she told me there was just no way she could host a PC show for me b/c her cousin sold it. I NEVER even MENTIONED a show to her. I know her cousin is a PC rep b/c she is my neighbor and I would never do that especially with all the mess I went through with her when I signed up too at the very same time.

Last edited:
Jennifer - what happened?

jrstephens said:
I have hosted one Tupperware show and hope to NEVER have that experience again.

After the show, she went around telling people that she told me there was just no way she could host a PC show for me b/c her cousin sold it. I NEVER even MENTIONED a show to her. I know her cousin is a PC rep b/c she is my neighbor and I would never do that especially with all the mess I went through with her when I signed up to.

My show was a MESS too! It must be something to do with Tupperware! She was rude, wouldn't fix my products (they arrived broken) and harassed my friends that ordered to have shows and I do mean harassed!

A girl I work with at preschool is a past Tupperware consultant and is trying to get re-activated (so she need $200 in sales). I was looking thru the catalog this morning at work and their set of steak knives (8 in a set in a plastic case) is $395!!!! And the cookware $700 which I already knew.

This girl has never ordered PC from me - even when I did a fundraiser at the school (and her daughter is in my class!!!)...so I am honestly iffy on even ordering, mainly because I dont need anything and I am trying to watch my money this month...What I am really tryiing to do is see if she is interested in our opportunity! She has had NO sales towards her $200 so far, even the parents of her students do not want to buy and they all bought some PC from me!

cmdtrgd said:
Jennifer - what happened?

With the signing at the same time neighbor or the crazy show? ha!

pamperedtraci said:
My show was a MESS too! It must be something to do with Tupperware! She was rude, wouldn't fix my products (they arrived broken) and harassed my friends that ordered to have shows and I do mean harassed!

My mom ordered something and it came wrong and she said she would have to pay the difference to get the right product b/c she ordered the wrong thing and I know she did not b/c I filled out the order form. WE didn't even fool with it and was not paying more on the high prices as it already was.

I sold TW for a VERY short time when I was about 20 yrs old. I don't remember much, but I DO remember their "team meetings". NOTHING like PC meetings! It was all a bunch of Rah!Rah! (which, has it's place and we do some of that at our meetings...) you had to PAY to attend, and you were harrassed yourself about your sales. It was VERY pushy and they wanted me to be very pushy. Needless to say, that didn't last very long!

And, that's probably why it took me SIX MONTHS of talking to my recruiter to be SURE this is really what I wanted to do. I didn't want another bad experience like that! Now that I have experienced PC and how nice and supportive everyone is, I am so glad I did! (The ladies I met at TW all pretty much had selfish ways, and no one shared what "helped" them to be sucessful- they were afraid it would hurt their own business! So glad that about 98% of the people I have met through PC are the exact opposite and only want to help encourage, support and teach each other!)

It must be some requirement to be a Tupperware lady...that you must harass people.
I do not have a rep and if you send a rep's name to me...I will haunt you!!:p
We have a Tupperware lady who has been in the biz a while. She HATES PC!!! I don't have a problem with that because to each their own, but she is a maniac!
One of my downline said a guest had a call on her cell during a party and took the call in the next room. It was this Tupperware (I'll use TW for initials) lady and the guest was overheard telling another guest that she had to take her call in the next room because if she found out I was at a PC party she would have a fit.
She called a past host of mine and was trying to get her to book a TW party. The lady told her that she was having a purse party then a PC party and that for right now, she wanted to wait just a bit before doing a TW party. The lady replied, "Sure, put me on the back burner."
This same lady will recruit people, then run them down behind their backs saying how poorly they sell, etc.
Must be they skipped the customer and team service when they trained TW consultants.
I have no problem with TW and some like their products. I do see that they have come out with similar products with higher prices but poorer quality and/or features. If I did buy something, I would choose their storage containers, but would rather go to Wally World and buy Rubbermaid. Same quality but with much better pricing.

Related to Have you ever had a negative experience with a Tupperware Lady?

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef products with Tupperware products?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed to be versatile and can be used with other brands of kitchenware, including Tupperware. This allows you to mix and match products to create the perfect cooking and baking experience for your needs.

2. How do I clean my Pampered Chef products?

Cleaning Pampered Chef products is easy and simple. Most products are dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners to keep your products looking like new for longer.

3. Do you offer any warranties or guarantees on your products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality and durability of our products. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to find a solution.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get together with friends and family, try out new recipes, and earn free products. Our consultants will guide you through the party planning process and help you earn rewards based on the sales from your party.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you love cooking and sharing your passion with others, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant may be the perfect opportunity for you. You can join our team and start your own business, set your own schedule, and earn income while doing something you love. Contact your local consultant for more information on how to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Nanisu