• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Earned Your Spring Product with Pampered Chef Yet?

In summary, "Earned My Spring Product Today" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn free products by meeting sales and recruiting goals during a specific time period. To participate, consultants must be current and track their progress through their account. The main benefit is the opportunity to earn free products, which can help expand product collections and serve as motivation to reach business goals. Multiple products can be earned by meeting multiple goals. The free products will be received a few weeks after the program ends.
winklermom
I've had my second party almost ready to submit for a couple of days now....I was just waiting to find out which sauce the the customer wanted for her guest special. I got it today and submitted my second party for December! Wahoo!! I can't wait until Spring Launch to see what it is!

Congrats to you! Thanks to my mom talking PC with her friends, I just submitted my second show as well. It is awesome...I have heard the product will be hotter than the Deep Covered Baker! I can't imagine what it will be...

Congrats to you both! I WILL be submitting a show, regardless of outside sales...one sale I wanted on the show got submitted as an outside order and shipped before we could cancel it...sigh. Two people who have said they want to buy, haven't. One more holiday booth Monday night and maybe that will give me a few sales. I have a few gifts I can get on it, and feel okay in spending the money to earn the product. I look at is as an investment in me :D

Submitted my second December held/submitted show today. Yippee! I can't wait to see what I've earned. :)

I'm submitting one tonight and finishing up a catalog show to submit HOPEFULLY tomorrow!

just submitted two! But one has a card on hold... trying to get in touch with customer tonight... will definitely be done by tomorrow... so excited! I have never gotten the 2 shows by Dec 15th for SAT before!

Related to Have You Earned Your Spring Product with Pampered Chef Yet?

What is "Earned My Spring Product Today"?

"Earned My Spring Product Today" is a program through Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn free products by meeting sales and recruiting goals during a specific time period.

How do I participate in "Earned My Spring Product Today"?

To participate in "Earned My Spring Product Today," you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet the designated sales and recruiting goals during the specified time period. You can track your progress through your consultant account.

What are the benefits of participating in "Earned My Spring Product Today"?

The main benefit of participating in "Earned My Spring Product Today" is the opportunity to earn free products. This can help you expand your product collection and offer more variety to your customers. It also serves as a motivation to reach your business goals and grow your business.

Can I earn multiple products through "Earned My Spring Product Today"?

Yes, you can earn multiple products through "Earned My Spring Product Today" by meeting the designated sales and recruiting goals. The more goals you achieve, the more free products you can earn.

When will I receive my "Earned My Spring Product Today" products?

The free products earned through "Earned My Spring Product Today" will be sent out after the end of the specified time period. You can expect to receive them within a few weeks after the program ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies