• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Have you checked out Chicago Metallic Bakeware yet?

In summary, Chicago Metallic Bakeware is a reputable brand known for its durable and professional-grade baking products. These products are made from food-grade materials and are safe to use, free from harmful chemicals. They are also oven-safe, easy to clean with their non-stick coating, and can last for many years with proper care.
jwpamp
Wow, this place has some really cool stuff -- can't say that it would all be fun to have in our line (some are very choice specific and everything is metal or silicone) -- but the specialty stuff looks fun!http://www.chicagometallicbakeware.com/

Cool stuff! I like the Lasagna Trio pan!

That meatball insert would be fun to add to our Roasting Pan!

I see a lot of things I'd like to see PC carry! LOL

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have definitely checked out Chicago Metallic Bakeware. I agree, they have some really unique and fun products, especially for those who are looking for specialty items. While our line may not have as many metal or silicone options, we do offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for everyday use. But I must say, I am definitely adding some of their bakeware to my wish list! Thanks for sharing the link! Happy cooking!

1. What is Chicago Metallic Bakeware?

Chicago Metallic Bakeware is a brand that specializes in high-quality baking products, including cake pans, cookie sheets, muffin tins, and more. They are known for their durable construction, non-stick coatings, and professional-grade results.

2. Is Chicago Metallic Bakeware safe to use?

Yes, Chicago Metallic Bakeware is made from food-grade materials and is safe to use for all your baking needs. Their products are also free from harmful chemicals like PFOA and BPA.

3. Can Chicago Metallic Bakeware be used in the oven?

Yes, all Chicago Metallic Bakeware products are oven-safe. They can withstand high temperatures and are suitable for use in both conventional and convection ovens.

4. Are Chicago Metallic Bakeware products easy to clean?

Yes, one of the key features of Chicago Metallic Bakeware is its non-stick coating, which makes cleaning a breeze. Most of their products are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

5. How long do Chicago Metallic Bakeware products last?

With proper care and use, Chicago Metallic Bakeware products can last for many years. They are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand frequent use without warping or rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Becca_in_MD