• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Spring Launch Trip Points Been Added Yet?

In summary, "Trip Points for Spring Launch" is a program that rewards customers for booking spring trips with the company. Points are earned for each trip booked and can be redeemed for discounts on future trips, merchandise, and experiences. There are no restrictions on earning or redeeming points, but they cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Points do not expire, allowing customers to save up for bigger rewards.
floccies
Have they been added to anyone's incentive calculator yet? If no ones are added I'm not concerned. If others have their spring launch points now-- I'll make the phone call.

At Launch it was said that they would show up in March. I believe the 10th, when everything is finalized.

Thanks! I really want an update on my points too but I'm not sure how to calculate. I'll just wait until the 10th!

there's a place you can add your own points to misc on the incentive calculator

Hi there! Yes, the spring launch points have been added to the incentive calculator for all consultants. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or our corporate team for assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Have Spring Launch Trip Points Been Added Yet?

What is "Trip Points for Spring Launch"?

"Trip Points for Spring Launch" is a program designed to reward customers for booking their spring trip with us. It allows customers to earn points for each trip booked, which can then be redeemed for discounts on future trips.

How do I earn trip points?

To earn trip points, simply book a trip with us during the spring launch promotion period. You will automatically earn points for each trip booked, based on the cost of the trip.

What can I redeem my trip points for?

You can redeem your trip points for discounts on future trips. The number of points needed for a discount varies depending on the cost of the trip. You can also redeem points for exclusive merchandise and experiences.

When can I start redeeming my trip points?

You can start redeeming your trip points as soon as you have earned enough for a discount or other reward. Points do not expire, so you can save them up for a bigger discount or reward if you wish.

Are there any restrictions on earning or redeeming trip points?

No, there are no restrictions on earning or redeeming trip points. However, points cannot be transferred or combined with other customers' points, and they cannot be redeemed for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefjeanine