• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have any of you created an order form for the October HWC products?

In summary, the new products for October Hwc include the Quick Cooker, Flavor Injector, Breakfast Sandwich Maker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Instant Pot Duo. There are also special deals and promotions, such as discounts, free shipping, and a free gift with purchase. Previous Hwc products are still available for purchase, but may not be eligible for current promotions. Recipes featuring the new products will be available on the website and social media. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products, including those for October Hwc.
RCKmom
Back in May someone created an order form for the HWC products for consultants to use in taking up group orders. I was wondering if any of you smart people out there have created one for the October HWC products? I know it is online ordering only, but I would love to get a big order together to submit online. Thanks in advance!! :)
Stephanie

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of anyone creating an order form for the October HWC products. The best way to get a big order together would be to ask your friends and family if they would be interested in placing an order. Then you can compile all the orders and submit them online.

Hi Stephanie, I'm not sure if anyone has created an order form specifically for the October HWC products, but you can easily create your own using a word processing or spreadsheet program. Just list out the products, their prices, and any relevant information such as sizes or colors. You can also include a space for customers to fill in their personal information and payment method. Good luck with your group order!

1. What are the new products for October Hwc?

The new products for October Hwc include the Quick Cooker, the Flavor Injector, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Instant Pot Duo.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for October Hwc?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions for October Hwc. These include discounts on select products, free shipping on orders over $75, and a free gift with purchase for orders over $100.

3. Can I still purchase previous Hwc products in October?

Yes, previous Hwc products are still available for purchase in October. However, they may be subject to availability and may not be eligible for any current promotions or discounts.

4. Will there be any recipes featuring October Hwc products?

Yes, we will be featuring recipes using the new October Hwc products on our website and social media channels. Be sure to check them out for some delicious and creative meal ideas!

5. Can I host a party to earn October Hwc products for free?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products, including October Hwc products. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • fallonp321