• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Has A's Renewal Resulted in B Going Back to A?

In summary, the consultant who dropped lost her recruit to her current consultant and does not get her back under the renewal program.
Sheila
Gold Member
Has anyone had this scenario yet?

Consultant A dropped. She had 2 recruits, Consultant B & Consultant C. B is still with the team and has never left. C dropped right after A dropped.

I know if A renews, that she'll get C back if C decides to renew too. I'd like to think she'll get B back too ... but something tells me the answer is NO!

If any of you have already had this scenario, please let me know if your "B" (who never left) did or did not go back to your "A" when your "A" renewed.

When you say "dropped", do you mean at least 6 months of complete inactivity as a consultant and then they have to re-sign?Because my understanding is that if that is the scenario, then they do not get their recruits back when/if they re-sign.From the Consultant Policy Guide:• After six months of continuous inactivity, the
Consultant Agreement is dissolved and recruits
are re-assigned to the next upline active
Consultant.

Yup, she dropped & wants to come back under the renewal program.I called HO to verify. Career Solutions said no. She lost her recruit to me & can't have her back. That's what I was afraid of. I was hoping she could have her recruit back.

The company is generous, but not that generous. Personally, I don't think she deserves to have the recruit back.

Under lazy circumstances, I'd agree. But she dropped during a PCS move from Japan to the states & was having a hard time meeting new people & booking shows in her new (po-dunk) down. She's currently living in another state with her hubby where he's going to school & is finding PC contacts super easy there ... thus the renewal. She says she's going to take advantage of the opportunity! LOLI like the "wide AND DEEP" theory of building a team. This girls not lazy, so if it was an option, I would have loved to see her get her recruit (who is also her friend) back on her team. Oh well.

Can A renew under B or only under you? Since they're friends and all. Or she could do the mini under B and spend $55 more.

She'd have to buy a kit/mini-kit & she could opt to go under B. But she wants her old Consultant # back, so she's opting for the renewal program which means she would automatically go back under her original recruiter (if they are still on the roster or the 1st person in her upline still on the roster).

1. What is the meaning of A's renewal and B going back to A?

A's renewal refers to the continuation or extension of a relationship, while B going back to A means that B has returned to A after a period of separation or distance.

2. How is A's renewal related to B going back to A?

A's renewal is the cause of B going back to A. When A and B renew their relationship, it often leads to B returning to A.

3. Has A's renewal resulted in a positive outcome for B?

It depends on the specific circumstances of the relationship and the individuals involved. A's renewal may have resulted in a positive outcome for B if it was a mutual decision and both parties are happy with the renewed relationship. However, it could also have negative consequences if the renewal was not desired by B or if there were underlying issues that were not addressed.

4. Can B going back to A be a sign of a healthy relationship?

Again, this depends on the specific dynamics of the relationship. B going back to A could be a sign of a healthy relationship if both parties have openly communicated and worked through any issues that led to the separation. However, it could also be a sign of codependency or an unhealthy pattern of breaking up and getting back together.

5. Is it common for A's renewal to result in B going back to A?

It is not uncommon for A's renewal to lead to B going back to A. When a relationship is renewed, it often means that both parties still have feelings for each other and want to give the relationship another chance. However, every situation is unique and there may be cases where A's renewal does not result in B going back to A.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • artcd44