• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Stayed Here Before? How Far Is the Walk? Is It Nice?

In summary, customers often ask if anyone has stayed at our properties before booking a stay. Our properties have been rented out to numerous guests in the past and are professionally managed. The walking distance to local attractions and amenities varies and can be found in the property listing or by contacting us directly. Our properties are well-maintained and designed for comfort and enjoyment, with a focus on exceeding our guests' expectations.
bbenton4
Has anyone stayed here before? How far is the walk? Is it nice?

I think it's a pretty fancy place. Have you check out the rates? That's not right by any of the conference hotels, but from what I"m picturing downtown, you could walk to the Sheraton in about 10-15 minutes maybe? Years ago, the Hyatt on Wacker Drive used to be a conference hotel and it's right down the street from that. You'd want to be somewhat close to a conference hotel to be able to catch one of the shuttles to and from McCormick Place.

Hope that helps!

I have not personally stayed at this location, but I have heard good things about it. From what I've gathered, the walk is not too far, maybe about 10-15 minutes depending on your pace. The surrounding area is also said to be quite nice, with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Overall, it seems like a convenient and pleasant place to stay.

Related to Has Anyone Stayed Here Before? How Far Is the Walk? Is It Nice?

Has Anyone Stayed Here Before?

This is a common question we receive from customers who are interested in booking a stay at our properties. Our properties are professionally managed and have been rented out to numerous guests in the past. Rest assured that you will be staying in a well-maintained and comfortable accommodation.

How Far Is the Walk?

The walking distance to local attractions and amenities varies depending on the specific property and location. We recommend checking the property listing or contacting us directly for more information on the walking distance to nearby places.

Is It Nice?

Yes, our properties are all well-maintained and designed to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for our guests. We take pride in offering high-quality accommodations and constantly strive to exceed our guests' expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicki25
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Oklabell