• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Ordered From Land's End Kids?

In summary, Land's End Kids is a popular online retailer that offers a wide range of high-quality and affordable clothing and accessories for children. Their products are known for their excellent quality and strict quality control measures. Delivery time can vary, but most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. They also have a generous return policy, allowing customers to return items within 90 days for a full refund or exchange. While there is a standard shipping fee, there may be promotions or discounts for free shipping on certain orders or a minimum purchase amount.
susan g
Do you think their clothes for children and toddlers run small? I want to order some things from the fall catalog but when measuring my 3 kids-based on the size chart provided they would all be in larger sizes than we usually buy. Since they charge shipping to return items, I want to get it right the first time. I may just not order at all if no one has any advice. Thanks!

I have ordered from them for my toddler before. I ordered her normal size, and felt it ran pretty true to size. I tend to order up a size any way to make sure I get lots of use out of kids clothes.

Do you have a Sears store near you? They carry Lands End now, and I think they even let you return catalog items there..so no shipping. I would go in and have them try on a few things to get a feel for their sizing.

I love Lands End, because they stand behind their products. I ordered my daughters backpack for school through there. It's so cute!

Jessica

As a parent, I understand your concern about ordering the right size for your children. It's always frustrating when clothes don't fit as expected, especially when there's an added cost for returning items. I haven't personally ordered from this brand, but I would recommend checking out reviews from other parents who have purchased clothes for their kids. They may have some insights on the sizing and how it compares to other brands. You could also try reaching out to the company directly and asking for their sizing recommendations. Good luck with your purchase!

Related to Has Anyone Ordered From Land's End Kids?

1. What is Land's End Kids?

Land's End Kids is a popular online retailer that specializes in clothing and accessories for children. They offer a wide range of high-quality and affordable products for kids of all ages.

2. Are the products from Land's End Kids of good quality?

Yes, the products from Land's End Kids are known for their excellent quality. They use durable materials and have strict quality control measures in place to ensure that their products meet high standards.

3. How long does it take for orders from Land's End Kids to be delivered?

The delivery time for orders from Land's End Kids can vary depending on your location. However, most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

4. Is there a return policy for Land's End Kids products?

Yes, Land's End Kids has a generous return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Do I need to pay for shipping when ordering from Land's End Kids?

Yes, there is a standard shipping fee for orders from Land's End Kids. However, they often have promotions and discounts that may offer free shipping for certain orders or a minimum purchase amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies